We guys (The band i play in) are based in Muscat, Oman. Many of you guys wouldn't even be knowing where we are, we're just next to Saudia Arabia.
Metal here is pretty much overlooked at and neglected. You can't release anything unless ur a citizen and we guys aren't. It's a kingdom so one can never expect much. We are probably moving to Dubai to record our first album. But first we worked on this rough demo we created in about 2 weeks. Our influences are mostly Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Lamb of God, Dio, Scorpions, Joe Satriani and some black metal.

It's untitled as of now. I hope to seeing some positive responses.
Stay metal
The song's in my profile btw
Last edited by DesolationJD at May 28, 2010,
Shawn the mic used was a second hand mic and it was really sad because we didnt even have money to buy cigarettes
About the riffs, yeah thanks. I've checked out ur work, i'll give a crit as soon as i come back from work
sounded quite like L.O.G. specially when the vocals came in, even though they were mostly inaudible i still liked it.
i mean, your riffs are fine, nout wrong with them at all, when you record again try getting a fatter and deeper sound for the guitars, it sounded as though they were missing something?

and tighten the drums up a bit
get a better mic! lol

then it'd sound awesome!

and huuuge kudos to you for keeping the metal alive over there! and you said your moving to record?? big commitments = big respect!!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319090
c4c?

ta
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
It's great to see you guys are passionate about what you believe in, METAL

I loved the riffs in this song. Time and time again I'v heard generic metal riffs being recycled although this really sin't the case dude. It's a shame I could barely make out the vocals. They would of made the song even better. The riff around 3.50 onwards REALLY stood out for me. I loved it.

Keep up the great work

Crit mines when you get the chance.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319436
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
My only complaint would be how low the guitars are mixed, you can hardly hear them for the drums. While the drums are awesome, the riffs deserve to be louder.