Page 1 of 2
Now, I live in the third floor, but when people walk past my building and talk, I can still hear it if I have the window open, and it always feels like someone is talking right beside my window.

Any other experiences that make you feel really uneasy?
It is really loud. I've lived on the third floor of an apartment myself, and when people walk by having conversations, their voices carry right up to your place. I hated that.
Quote by sashki
When I pass a group of people who are talking, they go silent for a second, and then once they're a few steps behind me I hear them laughing.

This.

Insecurities FTW.
Quote by sashki
When I pass a group of people who are talking, they go silent for a second, and then once they're a few steps behind me I hear them laughing.

Oh god yes. Especially when they're speaking in a foreign language (just about everyone does in my area) so you don't know what they're saying. They either do what you said there, or they'll see you, say something in their language, and burst into laughter. Those people are honestly one of my main motivations for learning another language. Just so I can mess with them.
Quote by sashki

Kind of similar, when you're with a group of friends and you walk past either a person or a group of people, and for some reason it goes quiet. I always feel like I have to force myself to say something when that happens.
When my boss comes to work nude.
God I hate payday.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
usually when i go to try something new that i dont really want to do, then i end up not doing it anyway.
Me and Tom Brokaw are like "This"
Quote by Thrill-house
How could someone be talking right outside your window if you're on the 3rd floor?

Slenderman.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Jackal58
When my boss comes to work nude.
God I hate payday.

To contribute: When you're in your house, and you hear yelling, sirens and all that, and you always wonder just what the hell's going on, will you/anyone you know get hurt, etc. Happens a lot in my neighborhood. That and people breaking into your house, seeing you, and then walking back out. Weird shit.
Quote by GRiMM94
That and people breaking into your house, seeing you, and then walking back out. Weird shit.

What?
People break into your house while you're at home? That's fucking terrifying. If I lived in Ontario, I would always carry a crowbar with me in case that happens

How often does it happen and how many doors and windows have you had to replace due to break-ins?
Quote by sashki
What?
People break into your house while you're at home? That's fucking terrifying. If I lived in Ontario, I would always carry a crowbar with me in case that happens

How often does it happen and how many doors and windows have you had to replace due to break-ins?

That's an experience I've never encountered either. I would be absolutely terrified.
God knows what my wife would do.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by sashki
What?

They've never broken a window before, but they've picked locks on my doors before. It's happened two or three times in my current neighborhood. The sirens/screaming are much more common. That and the late-night/early-morning drug deals, dog fighting rings (I think those guys got busted), and the psychotic lady across the street who gave her son detailed instructions on what to do if she ever tried to rape him(I'm pretty sure she did at one point, or at least tried). There's probably more, but I've begun making an effort to disconnect from my town's fucked up residents. There are some good people too though.

That said, I live in one of the worse parts of Brampton. Even the good parts kinda suck though. Aside from delicious Indian food, this place is seriously a hole.
Last edited by GRiMM94 at May 28, 2010,
Quote by GRiMM94
They've never broken a window before, but they've picked locks on my doors before. It's happened two or three times in my current neighborhood. The sirens/screaming are much more common. That and the late-night/early-morning drug deals, dog fighting rings (I think those guys got busted), and the psychotic lady across the street who gave her son detailed instructions on what to do if she ever tried to rape him(I'm pretty sure she did at one point, or at least tried). There's probably more, but I've begun making an effort to disconnect from my town's fucked up residents. There are some good people too though.

That said, I live in one of the worse parts of Brampton. Even the good parts kinda suck though. Aside from delicious Indian food, this place is seriously a hole.

Sounds like an interesting place, at least.
When my profile views suddenly shot up from 50 to 300+ in less than 5 minutes.

Oh wait, that wasn't me.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Sounds like an interesting place, at least.

Definitely interesting. I hate it though. There are like a handful of tolerable people here, and the rest are either criminals, assholes, or both. Mainly assholes, it's just the criminals make themselves known.

EDIT: Holy shit guys someone was just fucking with my door. Like 30 seconds after I posted this. I think you guys jinxed me.
Last edited by GRiMM94 at May 28, 2010,
Quote by GRiMM94
Definitely interesting. I hate it though. There are like a handful of tolerable people here, and the rest are either criminals, assholes, or both. Mainly assholes, it's just the criminals make themselves known.

EDIT: Holy shit guys someone was just fucking with my door. Like 30 seconds after I posted this. I think you guys jinxed me.

I think you need to stop standing naked in your living room window.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I think you need to stop standing naked in your living room window.

Dammit I thought the curtains were closed
Quote by andrewjp123
when i have to sleep in the basement of my haunted cousin's house by myself.

Your cousin is haunted

Quote by GRiMM94
Dammit I thought the curtains were closed

They were.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Your cousin is haunted

They were.

Dammit if you wanted to see me naked you could've just asked. I would have said no, but still. Have some decency.
Quote by Jackal58
Your cousin is haunted

They were.

oh god, that's creepy.

I don't care if it's a joke, that shit is creepy as hell.
Getting naked in a hospital; it's never for a good reason (like streaking, for example). Bloody misleading Carry On... films with their sexy nurses and the like.

Also, remembering embarrassing events. Obvious, no? From the more recent and relatively minor blunders to the greatest hits of my life. God I've done some stupid shit...
Last edited by red157 at May 28, 2010,
When I'm by myself, and a bunch of laughing girls walk past.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh god, that's creepy.

Come on, it's all in good fun. Good, creepy, terrifying, fun...
Quote by red157

Getting naked in a hospital; it's never for a good reason

I hate this. It's just so weird. I don't want doctors touching me all over, and you know that's what they're gonna do if they make you do that. Luckily, it's never happened to me.
My neighbor works wierd hours so he tends to leaves around 11 p.m. This is usually right around the time I'm going to bed, and I always think it might be someone stealing my Dad's car parked in our driveway.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh god, that's creepy.

Ya haunted cousins freak me right the fuck out.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
When old people sit next to me on the bus, even when there's other seats available.

Same goes for people who have just been smoking RIGHT BEFORE getting on the bus.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by Jackal58
That's an experience I've never encountered either. I would be absolutely terrified.
God knows what my wife would do.

My Dad's a firefighter so he works night shifts, and it's happened to my Mum when he was working.

She was kind enough to tell me that story when I was about 4, so I spent a good part of the next 10 years being terrified whenever Dad was working at night.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Going up the stairs with every light in the house off except for the light on the stairs.

****ing terrifying.
Whenever I walk around by myself and see someone, or especially a group of people walking in my direction, I start feeling anxious if there aren't other people around.
Under the spreading chestnut tree
I sold you and you sold me-
when people stand right behind me, i don't trust anyone to stand behind me
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
My Dad's a firefighter so he works night shifts, and it's happened to my Mum when he was working.

She was kind enough to tell me that story when I was about 4, so I spent a good part of the next 10 years being terrified whenever Dad was working at night.

I was kinda going for the "I pity the fool" aspect.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
When someone texts me while I'm sleeping. Alarm clocks don't freak me out, but something about my phone buzzing and beeping at constant intervals for whatever reason really messes me up.
We don't bleed when we don't fight.
Go ahead, go ahead throw your arms in the air tonight.
We don't bleed when we don't fight.
Go ahead, go ahead throw our shirts in the fire tonight.
Page 1 of 2