5 38%
Voters: 13.
Ok I got between these:

Jet City JCA20H
Jet City PicoValve 5w
Blackstar HT-20H
Blackstar HT-5H
Egnater Tweaker

I cant try them out because no where near me has any of them for some reason.

I play a mix of music that ranges:

Guns N Roses
Led Zeppelin
Blink 182
Green Day
Nickleback
Theory of a Deadman
ACDC
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Avenged Sevenfold
Metallica
And a lot of my own stuff

I dont currently gig (never been in a band) but its not out the realm of possibilty so maybe consider that. But this will mostly be for an apartment amp. I will be running it through a 1x12.

Jet City's seem nice, but they're new and that could go 1 of 2 ways: get in while theyre cheap and be happy later! or get the first run that has bugs and/or they do slight upgrades later that makes yours suck lol.

The blackstars are just kinda expensive, but sound great on youtube (lol) and look cool.

The Egnater seems OK, but it looks hideous (not that thats a main deciding thin or anything, just saying)

anyway, sorry thats long but its all been racking around in my head so tell me your opinions!
How can you call that sexy brown box called the Tweaker hideous?
The Egnater will not do some of those heavier tones without a boost - and you can do better amp-wise for those tones anyways. Haven't tried either Jet City extensively, but you'll need a boost for that too. I'd say the only amp that will do Metallica/A7X on its own is the HT-20H. And that's probably what I'd go with.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Quote by jusfuris

Guns N Roses
Led Zeppelin
Blink 182
Green Day
Nickleback
Theory of a Deadman
ACDC
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Avenged Sevenfold
Metallica

Wow, you are dead meat on the interwebz with a list like that. Most of those are hated outside of the internet too, actually.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ibz_bucket
I'd say the only amp that will do Metallica/A7X on its own is the HT-20H. And that's probably what I'd go with.

If the HT-20 is anything like the HT-60, it won't do Metallica or A7X.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by Burgery
Wow, you are dead meat on the interwebz with a list like that. Most of those are hated outside of the internet too, actually.
He makes up for the Metallica Nickelback and A7X with RHCP and Led Zep
Anyway I vote tweaker having tried none of those

EDIT: Just Googled the Picovalve. Now I want one
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Last edited by ILiKePiNeAppLeS at May 28, 2010,
hey whats wrong with my playlist!? lol

(by the way when i said nickleback it was mostly that i like the guitar sound than anything else)

if it helps i have a Vox Satchurator distortion pedal that sounds friggin sweet over a clean channel and gets VERY high gain.