Page 1 of 2
so my girlfriend and my families are totally at war right now cause my girlfriends brother who is 20 beats the shit out of his girlfriend for dropping his car keys, so his girlfriend tells my girlfriend and she tells me. i have a really open relationship with my parents so i tell them. my parents see her bro at work today and say that they know about it and that its not cool to do that shit and he should be careful. so he freaks out and tells my girl who flips a shit on me and now her parents are all pissed off too that i told but they werent going to do a thing about it. so tell me what your thoughts are cause ive always been raised that guys who hit girls are worthless scum, i mean he bit her face and punched her in the face like 7 times. and her mom is pissed at me, which i find ridiculous that her son is getting away looking like the victim.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Sounds like that one play...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
what the fuk
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Alright alright. Calm down Romeo. Try explaining this in a more coherent manner first.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Guys who hit girls are worthless scum. [/thread]
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by Momentosis
what the fuk

what
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Oh yeah, and if you need a manic-depressive to play the Mercutio role in this tragedy, you know how to contact me.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Skagasm
so my girlfriend and my families are totally at war right now cause my girlfriends brother who is 20 beats the shit out of his girlfriend for dropping his car keys, so his girlfriend tells my girlfriend and she tells me. i have a really open relationship with my parents so i tell them. my parents see her bro at work today and say that they know about it and that its not cool to do that shit and he should be careful. so he freaks out and tells my girl who flips a shit on me and now her parents are all pissed off too that i told but they werent going to do a thing about it. so tell me what your thoughts are cause ive always been raised that guys who hit girls are worthless scum, i mean he bit her face and punched her in the face like 7 times. and her mom is pissed at me, which i find ridiculous that her son is getting away looking like the victim.

I had that with my ex-girlfriend but hey... whatever floats your boat.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Y'know those meddlesome trouble-makers the police?

Well, when they're not tasering autistic kids, they're quite useful in situations such as this.

Quote by dubstar92
Oh yeah, and if you need a manic-depressive to play the Mercutio role in this tragedy, you know how to contact me.

If there's one manic-depressive capable of playing Mercutio here it's me.

Though I'll be willing to settle for Tybalt. Or the nurse.
Last edited by red157 at May 28, 2010,
i know it sounds all crazy stupid drama and it is! im just confused on what to do.
roland AC90

cause
   /kɔz/ Show Spelled [kawz] Show IPA noun, verb, caused, caus·ing.
–noun
a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
the reason or motive for some human action: The good news was a cause for rejoicing.
good or sufficient reason: to complain without cause; to be dismissed for cause.

Cause=/=because

I swear to god if one more person makes that mistake I'm going to flip a shit.
Go super sayian on his ass? Like this
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by wizards?
cause
–noun
a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
the reason or motive for some human action: The good news was a cause for rejoicing.
good or sufficient reason: to complain without cause; to be dismissed for cause.

Cause=/=because

cool story bro
roland AC90

Quote by wizards?

More of laziness than a mistake I would say, cause I know the different and I do it all the time cause it saves time when typing.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Assholes that hit girls deserve no mercy.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by wizards?
cause
–noun

Cause=/=because

Would you do that because you're a grammar nazi?
Quote by dubstar92
More of laziness than a mistake I would say, cause I know the different and I do it all the time cause it saves time when typing.

...And it still makes you look like a fool.

I'm just saying this is an english speaking forum, and I'd expect people that are at or above the mandatory age of thirteen to join this site would understand the proper mechanics of the english language.
Quote by wizards?

I'm just saying this is an english speaking forum, and I'd expect people that are at or above the mandatory age of thirteen to join this site would understand the proper mechanics of the english language.

Hey, why don't you start the "Only Im an asshat who comments on threads about peoples grammer thread"
roland AC90

Quote by wizards?

Lol dude. It's the dad gum internet for cryin out loud.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by wizards?

It dnt mk u lk lyk a ful. Its jst fstr.
Quote by wizards?

Well I don't actually, I just wanted to use it twice in a sentence while responding to that post. I'm not aware of whether I use it or not. I doubt I do though considering usually try to be precise as I can with my language on this forum so I don't get flamed and sent to a punctuation camp by the Grammar Nazis.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Lol dude. It's the dad gum internet for cryin out loud.

Dad gum quality accent.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Last edited by dubstar92 at May 28, 2010,
Quote by Skagasm
Hey, why don't you start the "Only Im an asshat who comments on threads about people's grammer thread"

You missed an apostrophe.
Last edited by wizards? at May 28, 2010,
Quote by Skagasm
Hey, why don't you start the "Only Im an asshat who comments on threads about peoples grammer thread"

Grammar.

Because he's a cool guy.
Last edited by geanes at May 28, 2010,
Quote by wizards?

obvious troll is obvious, by looking at your profile you seem like a pretty lonely and sad liitle guy so i'm not to worried about your bugging.
roland AC90

Quote by Skagasm
obvious troll is obvious, by looking at your profile you seem like a pretty lonely and sad liitle guy so i'm not to worried about your bugging.

Actually he's a well liked and popular user, so stfu.
Quote by Skagasm

Geez. Angry much?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by wizards?

He also spelled grammar wrong.

NOW WHO'S A NAZI.

EDIT: DAMN, BEATEN.

OP: Do some explainin', apologizin', whatever you need to do. Or just have them sit down and talk to each other face to face. That usually clears up misunderstandings.

EDIT2: Also, TS, I wouldn't be calling others sad and lonely... you don't seem to want to make many friends yourself. Whenever I see you on here, you're pretty hostile and opinionated. Just sayin'.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at May 28, 2010,
Quote by geanes
Actually he's a well liked and popular user, so stfu.

stfu is not proper grammar.
roland AC90

Quote by dubstar92
Geez. Angry much?

yeah i really am right now, i'm usually a laid back guy but i'm so on edge right now.
roland AC90

Quote by Skagasm
stfu is not proper grammar.

It's an acronym, are you saying that using scuba in a sentence wouldn't be proper grammar either?
Quote by wizards?

Who gives a ****? As long as you can understand the point that's all that matters. I thought the point of writing was to communicate and not to prove to ultimate-guitars grammar nazis that you are worthy of their praise and acceptance.
Quote by geanes
It's an acronym, are you saying that using scuba in a sentence wouldn't be proper grammar either?

ok you win on that one, my bad
roland AC90

Page 1 of 2