Poll: Lamborghinis or Ferraris?
Poll Options
View poll results: Lamborghinis or Ferraris?
Lamborghinis
25 35%
Ferraris
32 45%
Neither
14 20%
Voters: 71.
no versus threads?

also ferrari FTW
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Ferrari, without a doubt. They're obviously both exceptional automakers, however, Lamborghini's styling (with the exception of the original Miura) has never really appealed to me.

#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Erik_Aero
I prefer Oldsmobile TBH.

The Lansing native in me gives you props.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
No versus thread
Reported.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Of the two, Ferrari. Of all car companies, neither.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
no versus threads.

Day at the track: Ferrari without a doubt
Cruisin' the streets: Lambo
Both: Aston Martin

/thread.
*ported*

Quote by Erik_Aero
I prefer Oldsmobile TBH.

Personally, I'd kill for a working model T. Lambos don;t do it for me, so i'll say ferrari.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Seriously guys, you should chill the **** up. I think that VS thread rule is to stop flaming from ocurring but if you notice, you are the only ones who get butthurt from this kind of threads.
Also, I think you shouldn't start reporting the shit out of threads that are going good. Just saying.
Also, I love the way older ferraris look, but are also a lot more common, I have seen just one lambo in person in my whole life, and I live in one of the most whealty places in here.
Ferrari, for sure.

Lamborghini's resemble spaceships now, while Ferrari's still look dead sexy.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.

1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello

/drools
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?

I picked neither
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Lambos are kind of for posers, but so are Ferrari's, however both would be fun as hell to drive anywhere you could use their awesomeness. I like Ferrari for its racing and will be watching them Sunday in Turkey, but owning one in Beverly Hills is just lame.
Quote by Tempoe
Lambos are kind of for posers, but so are Ferrari's, however both would be fun as hell to drive anywhere you could use their awesomeness. I like Ferrari for its racing and will be watching them Sunday in Turkey, but owning one in Beverly Hills is just lame.

Both brands reek of "lottery winner syndrome".

Anyone with any sense would do the intelligent thing and get one of these:

The worlds most sensible, practical, fully-enjoyable supercar, and also one of the best in the world.

or, if they're piss drunk and feeling brave, save up for a bit longer and get one of these:

just ****ing insane. If Darth Vader had a car, it'd be a Zonda.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at May 29, 2010,
I thought the versus rule was really only for bands and musicians. After All "Yngwie Malmsteen v.s. Michael Angelo Batio" will cause more flaming than "Scrabble v.s. Boggle" on UG.
Quote by The Madcap
I thought the versus rule was really only for bands and musicians. After All "Yngwie Malmsteen v.s. Michael Angelo Batio" will cause more flaming than "Scrabble v.s. Boggle" on UG.

Scrabble.