I was listening to an eclectic radio station last night and I heard her for the first time (WRNR for Delmarva locals.) So I googled her up just now expecting to find some 22 year old rising star, and whoa... she's almost 10 years older than I am, and I'm really old. Anyone know her work? Her vocal style facinates me.
Wrong Forum?
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Megalomanic9345
You're twelve and you think you're old? .... But she sounds good!

She's not actually twenty-two.
-

Lucinda and Steve Earl
Go get your yahas off.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i've never heard her other stuff b4 now when searching her. not a surprise though. not quite my stuff. i knew the name though because she did a song with an irish band flogging molly called factory girls. great song.
Lucinda can be really good, or really blah. I think Car Wheels On A Gravel Road is her best effort. I think she actully even won a Grammy for that. Her Live At The Fillmore album is pretty good too. As far as I know I have six of her albums. Two of which I don't listen to at all. You win some, you lose some.

If you're interested, I know that her father was a poet of great renown, Miller Williams.

You know what, I'll save my fingers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucinda_Williams
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.