Just curious to know especially from all you folks from the U.K. How would you feel if the American government decided to take control of the situation by force if necessary?
It's funny how there's barely any talk about the people who died.

:3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I think it's a mess, and could've been prevented by people doing their jobs.

By people, I sincerely DO NOT mean Obama. I fail to see how the blame can be put on him, when it comes down to it.

As a little side note, i've heard he's getting blamed, don't know why. Can't vouch for that though.
lol I mean if BP doesn't get it under control soon how would the U.K. react to the U.S. pushing them out of the way and saying ok this is our project now, and if they did that how would it effect the outcome of the whole thing?
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the situation. There is nothing I can do about it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I'm not sure if those measures are being considered officially but I am sure it has been considered
Quote by severed-metal
I think it's a mess, and could've been prevented by people doing their jobs.

By people, I sincerely DO NOT mean Obama. I fail to see how the blame can be put on him, when it comes down to it.

As a little side note, i've heard he's getting blamed, don't know why. Can't vouch for that though.

People are just drawing analogies to the whole Bush/Katrina issue. They basically argue that is Bush got blamed for waiting 4 days to act on Katrina then why not blame the O man for waiting 9 days on the oil leak.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Quote by RockGuitar92
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the situation. There is nothing I can do about it.

While you are correct about not being able todo anything about it, you should still care if the Ocean dies we die.
Quote by Johnikker
While you are correct about not being able todo anything about it, you should still care if the Ocean dies we die.

Sweet.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
its such a rediculous situation. i thought we were running out of oil and this shit is spilling millions of gallons a day. thats just crazy to think about.
Quote by GoodnightHero
its such a rediculous situation. i thought we were running out of oil and this shit is spilling millions of gallons a day. thats just crazy to think about.

Ya that whole oil scare thing is bullshit, when Clinton was in office we supposedly had enough reserved on american soil to last us 1000 years at the current consumption rate. Then Bush gets into office and all of a sudden that number plummets somebody should drive to Texas and shoot that ****. I'm in Oklahoma I guess it would be a pretty short drive.