Except that you want an EHX Small Stone instead of a Phase 90.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I personally like the Phase 90, especially older versions or the newer Script reissue. The latter is a bit too pricey new for me to buy as there are other and (arguably) better alternatives when you get to that price range.

A stock Phase 90 is a nice sound and even with the more boutique Phase units I've owned, I still can plug in a Phase 90 and be happy.

Check out other alternatives as well, if you see a cheaper phase unit, plug it in and see if you like it.

Happy pedal hunting
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Lespauljames
whats the difference??

phase 90 is a bit more of a vintage sounding phase, and the small stone is more modern sounding. i like the phase 90 better myself, but it is very worth it to try both.

for a cheaper option, either of those peals used. can probably pick a used one up for $50-60 instead of the $80 they normally cost.
Fair enough. I prefer the Small Stone because it sounds warmer and is more versatile than the Phase 90, but both are great classic phasers.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Behringer actually make a very very good clone of the phase 90, I think it's called the PH-1. It's in proper metal housing and sounds pretty good. One of the few pedals they make that does.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100