Great man. Smooth bends and your playing flows well. My only gripe is that you could maybe play with a little bit more expression. It's the blues, we gotta feel it you know!

Also maybe turn the guitar up slightly and the delay down so that we can hear your tone a little more clear.

Great solo though dude. Looking forward to future posts.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Great man. Smooth bends and your playing flows well. My only gripe is that you could maybe play with a little bit more expression. It's the blues, we gotta feel it you know!

Also maybe turn the guitar up slightly and the delay down so that we can hear your tone a little more clear.

Great solo though dude. Looking forward to future posts.

thank you
I love this song, it's really hard to get the 'feeling' behind the playing here (especially with the sustain of a les paul)... but you've done it real justice, the tone is perfect and the smooth bends really compliment it. god, i can't get enough of this song... really nice playing!

You've definately got the emotion in the playing, but i think you should stand up and move about a bit... maybe try to imitate some of those gary moore 'face scrunches' haha... only joking, maybe just move around a bit more... i'd be happy if you just swayed along with this... that would really round it off nicely.

Keep it up mate!

Comment on my cover?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319237