Hi

Having unsuccessfully sold it or near sold it so many times , I have resigned to Trade it for something.

The things I would quite like are :- Guitar ( Danelectro- Good one , Ibanez-esque guitar with a Floyd Rose or a Good Guitar with a floating type of bridge) Good FX pedals or A pedal and money , PS3 and a game and controllers ,or a 32" HD telly of some kind . But would really would prefer more along the line of guitar stuff , As the wife is pretty had to convice on the need for a PS3 but i'm still working on her !

oh yer or 200quid

Im based in Wiltshire near swindon but I can now travel a resonable distance to meet up as my car is now fixed.

Thanks Andy
Really sorry mate . After really careful consideration , I don't really need a Low wattage amp at all as My HT-20 sounds good at low levels anyway . However if you have any of the other stuff then gimmie a MSG and we can set something up .

Anyone else
I have a 60GB PS3 Fat with Uncharted 2 and Dragon Age I could possibly be convinced to part with. Got any photos?
I have a boss gt-8 multi effects up for trading?
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Quote by 12joey.c12
I have a boss gt-8 multi effects up for trading?

Trade it for my ps3?
whereabouts you located dude? and what games you got? :P haha
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
no controllers and 1 game . Do you mind not hi-jacking my thread plz!

Nice pedal mate , Just not for this time .

Any Ibanez's out there?
I'll trade it for a Zakk Wylde Wah and a T-S9 Tube-screamer?
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
Sorry mate . Was offered a PRS SE Singlecut on the Music Radar forum and went for that.