So I once saw this movie that I rented from a video store, and it was easily the worst movie I've ever seen. However, I was unfortunately 16 at the time, and have since then forgotten the title of said horrbile movie.
I'm pretty sure it was a direct-to-video film, and this is what I can remember from it:

it's about a group of people who had telekinetic powers, and they got a new guy, and tried to rob a bank, but at the end the new guy decided to turn on them, and pulled a guy from the top of a house with his powers, and in the end they thought everyone in the group was dead, but at the end they see a woman from the group in a news report.

also, they have this really bad scene where they show off the other team member's powers by showing how they can control fire, when it's soooo fucking obvious they're blowing at it with a fan, and when they move objects, 90% of the time you can see the wires holding it.

does anyone have any idea what this was called?

edit: it's not Thunderbirds.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 29, 2010,
Troll 2.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Event Horizon!
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Jackal58
Belgium ain't got no stinkin' cowboys.

Just paedophiles and chocolate.

~Shadowdust~
^ nope, it isn't push, push was made in 2009, I saw this movie years ago.

Quote by UG'sBassPlayer
Event Horizon!

ಠ_ಠ
Graduation
Stuff:
ESP/LTD EC-200QM (with SD Distortions)
1986 Charvel Model 4
2013 Ibanez RG7421WH

Amps
Marshall MS-2 microamp (a POS)
B-52 LG-100a head (Not bad)

Pedals
Digitech Grunge distortion
Quote by UG'sBassPlayer
Event Horizon!

I searched for telekinesis on imdb and it came up with telekinetic sex (4 results)
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009

I searched for telekinesis on imdb and it came up with telekinetic sex (4 results)

oh

oh GOD D:

but another Event Horizon fan, yay!
X men?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Momentum?

EDIT: Seemed most likely from a list I got from googling "Movies about telekinesis"

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Kilobyte
Momentum?

EDIT: Seemed most likely from a list I got from googling "Movies about telekinesis"

thank you, that's the one.