Hey guys,

Just did a bit of Killer Queen. It might be a bit of as it's mostly by memory and I never learned it right in the first place.

I really dig this solo, it's a fun one. Very expressive. Queen and Brian May fans, tell me what you think.

clicky

It's the one at the bottom called Amplitube lead demo.

Constructive criticism welcome. I'm always aiming to improve.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at May 29, 2010,
:O Queen is my fav. band... and you've absolutely nailed that tone!
Great playing, i love it!
Quote by ankthebank
:O Queen is my fav. band... and you've absolutely nailed that tone!
Great playing, i love it!

Thanks man!

Would you possibly have any pointers for me?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think the only thing would be that some of the notes are sometimes a bit unclear, perhaps try to work towards more clarity when playing (like playing it REALLY solo at first, then building up speed).

It sounds fine atm, but that would be the only nitpick i have... it's great, really!
Quote by ankthebank
I think the only thing would be that some of the notes are sometimes a bit unclear, perhaps try to work towards more clarity when playing (like playing it REALLY solo at first, then building up speed).

It sounds fine atm, but that would be the only nitpick i have... it's great, really!

I agree man, clarity is key. I probably should've turned down the gain a bit now that I listen to it. It was the first take in the morning anyways so I never expected it to be the best run through ever. Maybe it was a good thing I had that extra gain to hide behind

Thanks for the crit man, much appreciated.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by ankthebank
No problem on the crit - I will crit anything that is queen!

Do you think you could have a look at mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319237

(btw, you great job on brian may's hair... you look just like him! haha)

Yeah for sure man! I just gave it a listen.

Thanks, I take pride in my locks.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster