recorded a Death metal song I wrote today... it's called Dead and Faceless.

This is the first song I wrote myself and recorded too. There's no bass guitar yet.

It took like 10 minutes to record this and I've had mixes FAR better than this. But I can't really be bothered with remixing at the moment. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTx6nCpTlZs
wasnt to keen on the tapping intro, felt real bare?
apart from that i liked it though!

decent and solid riffs, well thought out too

could have done with a better overall mix but like you said, if you couldent be arsed then fair one! lol

but yeah man, phat track is all
i had a listen to your other stuff on the toob an all, some other real good stuff too (Y)

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319090

ta
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
I felt the tapping bit at the start need something extra to make it stand out more. Maybe another guitar in the backround playing chords might spice it up a bit.

I'll have to admitt that death metal riffs never reaally do much for me although the riffs were beefy and badass as hell. Would love to hear some vocals to take this song to the next level! What do you use to to achieve the sound of the drums? I'm digging it.

Great song you got going on here dude keep up the good work.

Crit mines?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319436
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Thanks for the critiques! I wasn't too sure about it so I was kind of hesistating to post it but I'm glad people like it.

Yeah the tapping part should actually have another guitar playing the root power chords but I was too lazy to record it all over again. As is you can hear 3 rhythm tracks. I'm gonna record this fully as soon as possible (so with bass and without the ****ed up tapping in the beginning lol).

The drums are Superior 2.0. I put the Muscle EQ preset on the kicks and the Shotgun EQ presets on the snare. Other than that there is no equalizing in anything but the guitars which I gave a little treble.

I haven't really written lyrics to this and I can't grunt for shit (nor do I have a proper microphone for it). Those might come later though.
Didn't really like the beginning, I think using a more dissonant tapping sequence would fix this; that way the intro will flow better with the rest of the song. The song itself is brutal as ****, are you in drop A?

Also, props for covering Eaten :p
@ Mehtabb: I played it in B standard (B-E-A-D-G-B-E). I usually play in A# / Bb standard though but I was too lazy to retune after my band rehearsal. I don't play in drop tunings.

I've been working on the tapping a bit, trying to figure something out that works better than as it is now. Something will come up

@ wozzsta Yeah as I said I've been working on the tapping. And I was unsure about the 1:40 riff myself. I guess I should have a double kick going on there constantly? I like the buildup within the riff itself though. The slow - midpaced - fast drums (and the harmony coming in there) worked well on their own. I'll see what I can do about it.

Thanks for critting!