make your notes evenly spaced and work from a slow pace to a fast one.
the first song with sweeps i did was selkies by btbam, but it took me a long time with guitar pro slowing things down and working up to full speed.
and now i sweep with no problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4P7Fo5WTRw
Record a better video and try asking again. I could tell anything from what you posted.
Brutal truth is you can't sweep, but more importantly you're miles off being ready to even ettempt it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Brutal truth is you can't sweep, but more importantly you're miles off being ready to even ettempt it.

So what things should I learn before trying to sweep?
Quote by SamstaUK
So what things should I learn before trying to sweep?

Seriously, anything and everything. Sweep picking is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Millions of albums and careers have been built without a single sweep.

Learn chords, improve your rhythm playing, work on alternate picking, legato, palm muting, learn music theory and how to construct chords, jam with people, learn songs.

Once you get proficient at these then you can start to look into things like sweep picking and string skipping and such.

If you aren't very good and the fundamentals it's not going to matter if you can sweep straight 16ths at 250 bpm, you'll still be a bad guitarist.
I always say practice on a clean setting. Start slow and then speed it up little by little, but make sure you aren't making mistakes. Once you can do it perfectly at the desired speed, switch to a distortion setting and it should sound great. I do this because its easier to notice mistakes on a clean setting, so see how it works for you. Also, you want to start with as easy a song as possible. "Bleeding Mascara" by Atreyu is a good start, or just a minor arpeggio on three strings. Good luck!
You pick like Gilbert when he first started to play. Learn how to develop other areas of your technique before sweeping.