So what do you guys suggest for a bridge pickup that is great for shredding? ( Death Metal )
Active or passive? Active; I'd recommend the Duncan Blackouts. Passive; I'd recommend the Duncan Distortion. A lot of people have great things to say about Bareknuckle pickups, but I have no experience with them.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
EMGs are still a lot better than the Blackouts when it comes to actives imho.
Passive ones might be the Duncan distortion (a lot of mids) the Invader (a lot of low end) or the DiMarzio X2N and D-Activators...
You play a pretty light guitar, so something with a lot of low end would probably be best for your genre of music. If the Duncan Invader has a lot of low end, then that would probably be a good choice.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
with that amp and pedal, changing pickups wont make much of a difference. dont waste ur money. buy a new amp instead.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
An MG and a Metal Zone? A pickup change isn't going to make any difference whatsoever. You need a new amp, new pedal or preferably both. The idea of shredding on that rig hurts my ears just thinking about it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
EMG's tend to have more high and low end and Blackouts seem to have more mid and low.

P.S. In my experience, you should try them out.
Quote by xrei
what kind of amps are good for shred?

There are lots, it just depends on your price range.

Some of the better value amps that will kick the living shit out of that MG are the Raven RG60 ($200) and Peavey Bandit 112 ($300).

The Bandit has more bang for the buck, and it will sound a lot better than the MG by far.
i will probably buy a peavey 6505 when i go to usa in summer. i guess thats good enough, right?
Quote by xrei
i will probably buy a peavey 6505 when i go to usa in summer. i guess thats good enough, right?

Well that depends on if you want the 6505 or not. And then of course you have the whole how you will be bringing it back issue and the power issue as well. But if that's what you want then yeah it will be good enough.
yeah the 6505 is a great metal amp.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Do you want to play death metal or shred? They are two infinately different things. And yes a Marshall MG and Metalzone aint gonna do either of them.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by yellowv
Do you want to play death metal or shred? They are two infinately different things. And yes a Marshall MG and Metalzone aint gonna do either of them.

This.

What the hell does "Shred (Death Metal)" mean?

Set your metalzone on fire, buy a new amp, buy a new guitar and then buy new pickups.

In that order.