Hey. looking for a bass fuzz pedal thats kind of MUSE-ish. )hysteria, time is running out.....

any help

Ps. got a refferal here from FatalGear41
I'm not sure about the specific tone but you have a lot of options with the ehx big muff, try to track down the russian version though. Its not specific for bass but it works amazingly well. You can usually pick them up on ebay relatively cheaply.
^ Now that they've been discontinued (for whatever reason) it may be harder to find them.
Quote by SoftlySpokenLas
I'm not sure about the specific tone but you have a lot of options with the ehx big muff, try to track down the russian version though. Its not specific for bass but it works amazingly well. You can usually pick them up on ebay relatively cheaply.
The bass big muff is the Russian big muff with a bass boost feature.
Quote by ThatGuy177
The bass big muff is the Russian big muff with a bass boost feature.

And a wet/dry bi-amp output. It also sounds amazing on guitar if you play both instruments and want to get the most for your money. I absolutely love my BBM, it really does nail the Muse sound on bass if you know what you're doing. I actually sold my Fuzz Factory after I got it, because it sounded so good on guitar.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
As well as a load of other rare pedals. It isn't a one pedal deal.

However, TiRO is a bit unrealistic, as it is actually played on a synth, not on the bass.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I few weeks ago I would have recommended a bass big muff (or a Zvex woolly mammoth with some kind of clean blend arrangement)

Then I tried a copy of a Colorsound Bass Fuzz (basically a jumbo tonebender) which blows the muff out of the water. The circuit is similar to the muff but to my ears the tone is a lot more balanced and useable.

This guy uses one for his Muse bass covers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXwf8vsmwfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HztkzP-RZfw (with octave and phase)

Originals are expensive, but if you can find someone to build you a clone then it's well worth it
I think the El Grande bass fuzz from Dunlop sounds epic...I'm a ***** for Dunlop though.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.