like the title says im in the market for a couple of pedals still not exactly sure on what i want. i normally like to keep my signal pretty straight forward just guitar into amp and my eq pedal through my fx loop. id like to tighten up my gain channel as i find that the bass is too boomy and the treble just cuts through everything.( ive eqed everything and the problem persists). but im not sure on what i would need to tighten it all up. secondly being a rythm guitarist i dont know if there are benifits to me using a wah pedal. im lost. thanks for any help or suggestions.

p.s. i play metal if it helps.
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
I'll be honest, I'm to lazy to read anything but the title/subject line right now.

but the Boss compressor petal is pretty friggin awesome. Sustain is twice as long with it.
Buy a E-HX mole for boosting your bass. If your amp does everything for you overdrive/distortion wise then I won't suggest a pedal that does that. A ibanez airplane flanger? Digitech whammy, E-HX pog 2, pig tronix philosophers tone? I could go on
right on thanx guys

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
Budget?
if your looking to spend a whole $250 or so on a pedal id go with a WAH so you can make people ears bleed.
budget is not an issue

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ