E-Hxs website strongly advises not to daisy chain power to the micro synth, graphic fuzz and nano clone(I know this to be because of the type of power needed - centre negative etc.) Why can't I? Because it would be extremely convieniant.
Well the nano clone would just stop the rest of your pedals from working.
And possibly fry them without reverse polarity protection.
You can get adapters that reverse the polarity for you though.

As for the microsynth/graphic fuzz, im not too sure, im assuming they probably draw quite a bit of current. But theyre negative ground. I think theyre 9v AC rather than DC, but theyre not too clear... But if so, that would probably explain why.
Quote by BallsandSacks
E-Hxs website strongly advises not to daisy chain power to the micro synth, graphic fuzz and nano clone(I know this to be because of the type of power needed - centre negative etc.) Why can't I? Because it would be extremely convieniant.

there is your answer.
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Quote by nightraven
the adaptors arent great for daisy chaining because (and correct me if i'm wrong) the pedals that need a positive tip have a positive ground, which will not work when daisy'd to negative ground pedals

and TS, didyou really bump after 5 minutes?

I have no idea, i saw em the other day, and thought id mention em and see if anyone knew if theyd work or not.