The left one is a tuner, and the right one looks like a Boss Space Echo RE-20, but does anyone know what the middle pedal is? I thought it was a Lo-Fi Loop Junky, but they have 5 knobs.

Cheers
Stephen Malkmus' apparently. Someone wanted me to find out what they were. Think it might be some kind of fuzz/od.

edit: Oh yeah, I think that might be it. I know he has one of those. Cheers
Think I probably need something like that - need to boost the clean sound as it sounds awful going from clean to Fuzz Factory. Maybe a Hot Cake?
Jaguar & Pro Jr at the moment, but at the end of the summer it will hopefully be a Jazzmaster with an Orange head & cab.

Someone recommended me a Barber LTD the other day. Don't think I've ever actually tried one of those though..
Last edited by Lucky1Man at May 29, 2010,
Quote by Lucky1Man
Jaguar & Pro Jr at the moment, but at the end of the summer it will hopefully be a Jazzmaster with an Orange head & cab.

Someone recommended me a Barber LTD the other day. Don't think I've ever actually tried one of those though..

Hmm, you might want to wait til you get the Orange in that case as ODs/ Boosts can act quite differently with different amp, and with Orange you should be able to dial in a decent tone to act as a crunch between cleans and the FF, so you might decide with the new amp you need something different to sculpt your tone, I don't know if you can wait that long though .

You may want to look at the Fulltone Fulldrive too. I've never tried the Barber LTD, I've heard it works well for rhythm work though, when I played the Hot Cake it sounded awesome, though that was paired with a Vox AC, and they're a notorious partnership, so I don't know how suited it would be to your Pro Jr.
It's more likely to be a Jazzmaster with a Pro Jr tbh. Not sure how much money I'll have after refinishing it and finding a paisley pickguard

I think the crunchy clean will probably just replace plain clean tone as I always use fuzz, because it just doesn't sound right going from neck pickup clean to neck fuzz.