Okay I used to use EZdrummer to make my drum tracks, but I just recently switched to Addictive Drums. I used to write my drum tracks in Guitar Pro for the sake of simplicity and then import the MIDI file into my DAW (Cubase 5) EZdrummer would recognize the MIDI file and just be the voicing for the MIDI beats. I tried this with Addictive Drums but AD seems to have a different system than Guitar Pro for MIDI drums. My snare sounds like a cowbell, my toms like a snare, etc. Is there any way I can fix this for good?
At first I thought this said addictive drugs problem and lul'd...

It has a different drum notation system?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it does have a different drum notation system. I just don't know how to change it to match what I already spent my time writing in Guitar Pro.
^ no, not really. its not a different notation system, but the mapping is different. which is why i now write my drums in AD instead of starting in GP. i think it may be possible to set up your own template in AD where you can just set up the same map as GP if you want.
Quote by jof1029
^ no, not really. its not a different notation system, but the mapping is different. which is why i now write my drums in AD instead of starting in GP. i think it may be possible to set up your own template in AD where you can just set up the same map as GP if you want.

Would you have any idea on how to do that? I already scoured the help file.
click on beats, then on the right there is something called map window. looks like you can just drag things around and set them up how you want. no idea how to save it as a template or anything though.
^That and if Guitar Pro is done in general midi, I believe there is a preset to change everything to general midi.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp