I'm going to attempt to make a NAD thread, but I don't know how to add pictures from my computer to a post..

I know how to use the image tag when taking a picture off the internet, but how do I get a picture into a post that's on my desktop or in my pictures folder? Like I'm going to send pictures from my phone to my email, and then save them.. But how do I put them in.

Any help is appreciated. This will be my first New *Insert gear* Day thread, so I'm very new to them.
upload them onto a sharing site such as photobucket or image shack, and there should be a code for you to post the pics on a website, just copy and paste the code and then they should just appear in your post
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Do I have to create an account to use photobucket, or whatever?

yes you will have to
I think you can used tinypic.com without an account. At least, you used to be able to, to the best of my knowledge.

You can attach pics to posts, but that gives you no flexibility over where in the post it will show up.
A photobucket account is free, and it's easy to do. It makes it easy and convenient to keep track of pictures you post on the net.

Quote by californiacane
Hello
Quote by californiacane
Goodbye
Please don't spam.

Thanks.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.