Share your stories pit, I know you've got them.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

I was at a movie night at my ex's.

I have learned to NEVER use the toilet in any place except in your own home. (Pissing being an exception).
Clicky!
It's not exactly clogging a toilet, but it has the worst timing ever.
Even if people say its fictional, it entertains me. ^^
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Church, probably. I had some holy sh*t raining down.

Also, it's a lovely place where you can go from Objectivism to clogging toilets.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Just before I had to leave for school one day. It kinda just sat there and fermented for 7 hours until I got home,
Quote by KrlzGmz
Clicky!

Gah! I was looking for that, thanks. Cried reading it, absolutely hilarious.

And just what the hell do when its so obviously you and there's no plunger or anything? I just feel ashamed.

And yeah, mood was getting to heavy in that thread.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

I used the toilet at my aunt's/uncle's house when I was little once, and it ended up clogging and the water wouldn't stop running. It was a nightmare. I always thought it was cuz my shit was too big but looking back, I think it was cuz I used too much toilet paper.
Quote by Doctor Wu
Gah! I was looking for that, thanks. Cried reading it, absolutely hilarious.

When I read you thread's tittle, I thought of that immediately. I was having a hard time finding it, then I remembered "pee bottle". It poped out as the 1st result.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
i got the shits at school. the guy in the cubical next to was making strange 'fapping' and grunting sounds. not nice when trying to shit.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
One of the first times I went to my then my (then future) stepdad's house, it was SO. FREAKING. HUGE. I bought him a plunger for Christmas that year.
Slappa tha bass
Quote by KrlzGmz
Clicky!

iv never laughed so much in my life hahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.