Poll: Do I have balls?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do I have balls?
Yes
19 37%
No.
32 63%
Voters: 51.
Ok, me and a friend were flaming each other a lot last night, as we normally do. It then turned to a topic us guys normally avoid since it just gets on my nerves.

So pit, do I have no balls for asking a girl out or am I just being patient. Mind you I've only known the girl for 2 weeks >_>

EDIT: He's also been rejected several times in the last 2 months.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
well if you have only known her 2 weeks, your just being patient. but if the months start piling on, you have no balls.
Also if you have only known her 2 weeks, just ask her already. you havnt developed a strong friendship so there isnt much to loose.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
dumb
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

You just used the ">_>" emoticon. I stopped reading there, and forgot everything about the post.

Generally, if you're in a situation like this, tell your friend "Don't be a douche, be a dude!" and he has to stop being a douche. Problem solved, no need to tell the internet about it.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I don't know. Stick your hands down your pants and check.

+1
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by ozy!d!ot

So pit, do I have no balls for asking a girl out or am I just being patient. Mind you I've only known the girl for 2 weeks >_>.

Did you want to ask the girl out at that point in time? If so, then you were overcome by the fear of rejection.

As to the question of whether or not you possess testicles, I'd say, unless you've been castrated or was in a terrible smelting accident, it is most likely that you possess at least one working testicle. Check a doctor to make sure....(not a tinelord doctor like me though)
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I think your pathetic because of your lack of knowledge of relationships and dating. Im going to refer you to RT faq.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
You have a vagina either way, I did not read the first post either but came in here to say that.

EDIT: You still have a vagina.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
Ok, me and a friend were flaming each other a lot last night, as we normally do. It then turned to a topic us guys normally avoid since it just gets on my nerves.

So pit, do I have no balls for asking a girl out or am I just being patient. Mind you I've only known the girl for 2 weeks >_>

EDIT: He's also been rejected several times in the last 2 months.

I think it's only called that when you're on the internet.
Quote by technicolour
Yeah, I bet you and your friends are huge flamers, eh?

I had something like this in mind.
Quote by werty22
I think it's only called that when you're on the internet.

I think TS' flaming is much different than flaming over the internet...if you get what I mean.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Blackwaterson89
I think your pathetic because of your lack of knowledge of relationships and dating. Im going to refer you to RT faq.

I feel bad now because I'd probably ask the same question TS did.
2 weeks isn't long enough to know a girl to ask her out IMO. If you ARE in fact being patient, go you. If you made that up, then grow a pair.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by crazy8rgood
I feel bad now because I'd probably ask the same question TS did.

It happens
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I think you BOTH need to grow a pair.

TS and the girl?
Sail upon the open skies