[if i should repost this in the metal scream sticky, please tell me or mod move it ]

I think it's falsechord. It's definitely not vocal fry.

I just started screaming about a month ago. I think I'm on the right track. The thing is I have a show a month from now . long story, singer bailed but this is suppose to be a sold out show

one of the guitarists recorded himself doing the song so I can learn it. Here is a vocal clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzlY6_uaYBE

Notes: I recorded with my webcam for the mic. I'm sure you can understand this microphone limits what it picks up.

Thanks for reading this far, and thanks in advance for the feedback (if any )
Thanks a lot for checking it out, and the good feedback! I added this to my profile, I had to convert it so it's a bit hot. May want to turn it down a little.
I don't really care for the genre at all, but is sounds like it's supposed to! YAY!
Quote by StratoTele
I don't really care for the genre at all, but is sounds like it's supposed to! YAY!

That's cool, thanks for checking it out though. I'm glad you, accepted it?
sounds pretty good man. maybe work on your lows a tad, you seemed to lack a little oomph with the lower growls.

it's really good, I'm just trying to give a little constructive criticism.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
sounds pretty good man. maybe work on your lows a tad, you seemed to lack a little oomph with the lower growls.

it's really good, I'm just trying to give a little constructive criticism.

Yeah I agree. I really hope my lows progress before the show. I'm gonna cover a bunch of suicide silence, see if I can improve that any.

Thanks!