Page 1 of 2
So last night I was at a show were Dying Fetus and Arsis were headlining. And during Arsis set, there was a normal good ol' mosh pit going on. Then out of nowhere comes this ****** looking Hardcore dancing kid, running into the pit, and starts doing his karate kicks. He ends up clearing some guy right in the face without realizing it, and a bunch of people shove him out of the way. The pit, stopped completely, seeing if the guy was ok. The hardcore kid leaves, after being shoved purposely by several metalheads. Seriously, why do the hXc dancers have to fuck up everything?

/rant
MY GEAR:
Custom Flying V
Dunlop 535q
Marshall AVT HS
That's why I don't go to hardcore punk/metalcore concerts anymore, cause the pits are completely filled with kids like that. Looks like a Richard Simmons video on fast forward
Its true.

Yesterday morning I was pouring myself some cereal. I got distracted and turned around for a moment. When I looked back, a hardcore kid broke into my house and poured the milk in my bowl... before the cereal.
Yeah, it's just stupid. The pit should be for moshing and such, getting crazy. But right out hurting someone is just ****ing dumb...
becuase bands like dying fetus with band names like dying fetus choose names like dying fetus to look hardcore when in reality this dying fetus is not and they suck :P
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
I know, right? I remember when i first went to see The Sixth Sense. I was going into the cinema, and suddenly, out of nowhere this kid is all like "HIJAAAAA!!!!" and tags me in the side of the head with his foot. As I'm lying there like "dude, wut?" he stands over me and says "btw Bruce Willis is always dead. kthxbai" and then bounces away.

Move= Ruined!
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 29, 2010,
Quote by sashki
Every bro has a cool story...

Quote by JacobTheMe
Its true.

Yesterday morning I was pouring myself some cereal. I got distracted and turned around for a moment. When I looked back, a hardcore kid broke into my house and poured the milk in my bowl... before the cereal.

Those cretins...
Quote by JacobTheMe
Its true.

oh no! were you okay? was the cereal okay?
"0MGz leike 1m tEh hXc0r333 bCuZ i KckD d00d in fAcE In theh3 M0SHP1T R0FLR0x0R hXc n DiNt git punchdd Bakc 0l0l0l0l!!!!!!!"
And so all thier friends go.
"0mgz ThatT Leikeee S00000 HxCfA!@!!@!!!)!)0011"

"You're so cool, Hardcore kid. I hope you realize that the next time you listen to 'goth' music, it's probably a song about fags like you."

/generalizing (sp?)
I'm sure you metalhead kids did the right thing by ganging up on him and pushing him. That kid was probably a douchebag but so were you guys.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Mosh = great
hXc = good alone
hXc =/= mosh

People need to get that shit straight.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by captaincrunk
When people mosh near me in open air (outside) concerts without a designated moshing area I usually stop them.

Um, why?
Quote by tancanada
Hatemoshers are more annoying than hardcore dancers.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Thepoison92
Um, why?

Because they tend to do it in random spots all over the crowd, 3-4 people at a time, slamming into whoever is around and doesn't want to mosh. Most of the time I just grab the collar of the last one to run into me and pull them up straight and tell them to move away from me.
Maybe he was just a ninja in training.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by Ghost of Sparta
"0MGz leike 1m tEh hXc0r333 bCuZ i KckD d00d in fAcE In theh3 M0SHP1T R0FLR0x0R hXc n DiNt git punchdd Bakc 0l0l0l0l!!!!!!!"
And so all thier friends go.
"0mgz ThatT Leikeee S00000 HxCfA!@!!@!!!)!)0011"

"You're so cool, Hardcore kid. I hope you realize that the next time you listen to 'goth' music, it's probably a song about fags like you."

/generalizing (sp?)

your a bastard ur avatar jsut made me think of what im trying not to think of cause i got none

Quote by captaincrunk
Because they tend to do it in random spots all over the crowd, 3-4 people at a time, slamming into whoever is around and doesn't want to mosh. Most of the time I just grab the collar of the last one to run into me and pull them up straight and tell them to move away from me.

Hm, I suppose that's fair enough, I thought you meant you'd try to stop any size pit if there wasn't a designated area.
Quote by Thepoison92
Hm, I suppose that's fair enough, I thought you meant you'd try to stop any size pit if there wasn't a designated area.

Well it's different if they fashion one near the front, or somewhere people can choose to leave if they are uncomfortable, but I'm usually in the middle-back areas at standing only outside concerts. I'd rather just scruff em up before they got too big.
Quote by Minkaro
There's a relationship forum?

Is that one of those hidden ones, like the llama one?

You mean you guys can't see it?
Quote by WaitWhat?
Maybe he was just a ninja in training.

So would a trainee ninja be, like... translucent?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
(Invalid img)

What? Would you rather be intentionally punched in the face by some xSTRAIGHTEDGEx 300 pound mosh warrior or semi-accidentally kicked in the face by some kid with side bangs?
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Spartan101400
I can't stand those hardcore kids, so generic, so.....pathetic.

Yep, why can't they have some originality like metalheads do.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by captaincrunk

ItsOnlyGNR, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

this makes sense now.
Page 1 of 2