My WMM is acting up and I figured I'd get quicker suggestions in here than in the WMM forums.

So anyway, I'm working on a video and it won't let me put anymore pictures in my video. I tried deleting some from the storyboard to see if there was like a limit or something, but after I deleted some, it still wouldn't let me put any on. The files aren't missing, there are no red X's, it just won't let me put any pictures in. Music is fine. It lets me put those in. And it's only for this video. I tried a new video and it worked, but for some reason it won't work in the one video.

Any legit help would be much appreciated. And please some serious posts people.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I found that the best way to fix any problems with Windows Movie Maker is uninstall it, and then forget about it and get Adobe Premiere.

But, you could try making a new video? I mean, if it's working for other projects, it might just be that that one is acting up and you need to make a new one.

You could mix down what you already have and put it in the new one as the audio or video part.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 29, 2010,
that's not a bad idea...I was actually thinking about that.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies