I don't mean to be mean, but that really didn't sound good. It was messy and seemed out of tune at times.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
^

But yeah I'll agree. The tuning was fine, I think, It was just my playing because I hit the wrong notes sometimes.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
It's a hard song, i'll give you that - you've had a good shot at it! I think as you get more and more used to it, the fingering will become more and more second nature to you. As you said, you only just learnt it...

I wouldn't dream of trying something like this, so good for you for having a go! (I want to learn it now!) Keep it up!

Comment on mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319237
Not that bad definitely better than I could do thats for sure. Just seems you are hitting a few wrong notes and the tone seems off not sure if its the tuning or not. Need to smooth it out a bit too, seemed a little jerky. But overall not too bad. Just some little things to practice and you'll have it down pretty solid.

C4C? Original https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319169 Thanks
My Music
-Leave a rating, comment with link will C4C-
Good to see a fellow Govan fan! Little rough round the edges in your cover but just keep at it to get tighter obviously. Did you learn this from that scottish guitar teacher on youtube?
^ I actually learned a lot of it from him, but I don't have a computer in my room so after watching it and getting used to the finger, I printed out the tab so help me memorize the notes because I forget so easily.

Thanks for all the input, guys!

He will be missed.
Quote by Chaingarden
I thought it was a little obnoxious at first until I heard a clip of the actual song. I think the song itself is just obnoxious. Haha. I think besides the sour notes, it's fine. The tone needs smoothing though.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318854

Obnoxious? How so? haha

He will be missed.
you have very good technique man!

very well played! subbed
^ S..sss...subbed? From that video??? Thanks, you're a confidence boost haha. I guess I should upload other vids.

He will be missed.
I've never heard the song... but I actually kind of like that a lot. I realize that you missed a note here or there, but I think that would sound totally 100% badass if you got it perfected -- and you are pretty close! The tone on the guitar was pretty nice, so I thought that added a sweet level of "Van Halen"-esque playing to it.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1321030
My Gear:
- Schecter S-1 Diamond Series w/ Duncan pickups
- Marshall JCM 900 Half-Stack
- Crybaby 535 Wah-Wah
- BOSS MT-2

Recording: SM58, SM57, M-Audio "AudioBuddy"
"You've Got to Belong To It"
^ Thanks, man. My tone is actually just a Roland MicroCube. Great amp for low volume, and takes batteries too. My Blackstar's tone is a wee bit thin, so I'd have to play the song a lot more accurately. For the same of the video, I used the Roland. Thanks for your response.

He will be missed.
I thought it sounded really good. You have great technique and the definite possibility to play this song. Obviously just work a little to prevent the wrong notes but, heck, sometimes wrong notes sound good. Good job.
Sweet candy populous...

a worry free entrance...

into the world's history.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
The yellow envelope with the dot in it makes me e-orgasm.

^ Aww, thanks bro. I think for the solos, I may make my own. His are just too difficult for me.

He will be missed.