bla bla bla "only stream united states" bla bla (about your vid)

Jimi Hendrix lived in one of the worst neighbourhoods in the world when he was young (East Hastings in Vancouver).
Michael Jackson is dead.

EDIT: Tip: Responding to this as if you were surprised is cool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at May 29, 2010,
Katy Perry's mum dated Jimi Hendrix. Katy Perry could have been a Hendrix, and also could have been half black.
The original Eddie of Iron Maiden was based off a picture of a japanese head hanging outside a burning tank, or something of that matter.
Yeah genghis, try giving us some Pink Floyd trivia that I don't already know.

Uh, Kurt Cobain lost his virginity to a mentally challenged chick, but he stopped before he came because "her vagina smelled bad", or something like that.

Was in that book "Journals".
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 29, 2010,
Quote by ultimatedaver
bla bla bla "only stream united states" bla bla (about your vid)

Jimi Hendrix lived in one of the worst neighbourhoods in the world when he was young (East Hastings in Vancouver).

Wooooooooooooooooooooooah, I didn't know that

Alice in Chains was at one point called Alice in Chainz.
Jack White doesn't let Meg practice a lot in order for her to keep her drum skills from expanding too much.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at May 29, 2010,
I learned something I didn't know, so I'll share.
Pink played guitar for Michael Jackson at some point or another.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by Pat_s1t
BTBAM got their band name from a Counting Crows song called "Ghost Train".

It's all I can think of atm

I found that out when I was listening to this Counting Crows album my mom has and that song came on and I was like "Wait a minute...".
Quote by lushacrous
Jack White doesn't let Meg practice a lot in order for her to keep her drum skills from expanding too much.

There are so many myths surrounding what Meg and Jack are like, I can't believe any of them.

And crazy8, I remember reading that Cobain wrote about the retarded girl "We tried ****ing, but we didn't know how." In fact, I remember reading that Cobain ran away from home after his mom walked in on his losing his virginity, and kicked the girl out.
Nikki Sixx once let the entire road crew of Mötley Crüe f*ck one chick. She said she wanted to have sex with every member of Mötley Crüe.
I'M A COWBOY
The song that was used in the fight scene for karate kid was a song that was originally for Rocky but was rejected
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by genghisgandhi
There are so many myths surrounding what Meg and Jack are like, I can't believe any of them.

And crazy8, I remember reading that Cobain wrote about the retarded girl "We tried ****ing, but we didn't know how." In fact, I remember reading that Cobain ran away from home after his mom walked in on his losing his virginity, and kicked the girl out.

Yeah, that whole book is weird as hell, but interesting.

And I highly doubt Jack keeps Meg White from practicing.
Quote by genghisgandhi

You're right I guess, but that one seems actually believable to me.

also I understand your secret anteater language
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

The first pop video was Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, released in 1975.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Twist of fate
NO TS I will NOT make out with you!
HEY GUYS! TS WANTS TO MAKE OUT WITH ME.
IM FREE 5-9

buzzkill........
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Quote by Twist of fate
That's my new image. Deadpan humor.

well if thats the case......well done sir, well done
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Is it too commonly known that Jack White was originally Jack Gillis, married Meg, and took her name, and they later divorced? Anyways, Jack married some other chick, and their kid's last name is White, and a lot of people are for some reason in a tizzy about that.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Yeah, that whole book is weird as hell, but interesting.

Which Cobain book are you guys talking about?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I read it in Heavier Than Heaven

This is what I was curious about. My friend has this book and I was looking at it one day. I'll have to borrow it from him and read it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Im interested in more of these White Stripes myths.

The one I posted is a documented fact.

I'm glad Jack is getting other bands going. I really liked the Raconteurs' stuff, and I'm REALLY loving The Dead Weather right now. Their new album makes me say "White Stripes who?"
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
^ And then there's the whole "Meg and Jack are brother and sister" thing, which is just not true at all.
Quote by crazy8rgood
^ And then there's the whole "Meg and Jack are brother and sister" thing, which is just not true at all.

Jack claims that he did that so that people just focus on the music more than the story behind them but really it just blew the whole thing up alot more than if he had just said they were ex-partners.

But jack is ****ing good so he gets away with it
Quote by voodoochild23
The Pit is one of the most brutally honest places in the universe.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
I demand the nigga nyigguh nukka.

Last edited by funky-flopper at Jun 2, 2010,
Regarding everything to do with Jack and Meg White...
*ahem*

Jack White has maintained a controversial relationship with his on/off sister/wife/father/great-grandfather/maid/12th cousin and family pet, Meg White. Whilst the exact nature of their relationship is unclear, Jack has been known to marry and then divorce Meg on a weekly basis. Meg is commonly identified as the creative driving force behind not only the White Stripes but also The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, ABBA and Mozart. Widely respected in the music business for her unique use of the kazoo, Meg White was voted #4 in a 2004 poll of celebrities most likely to turn into cucumbers.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
John Lennon was an absolute psychopath as a child (and still was as an adult). He allegedly set fire to his youth group's building. What is known for absolute fact is that he danced on the roof as the building burned. Nobody knows if he actually started the fire though. His biography states that he did however.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Regarding everything to do with Jack and Meg White...
*ahem*

Ah it makes so much sense now!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder