Page 1 of 2
I am a bit of a n00b when it comes to the internets. I don't really use it much and if I do I use Internet Explorer. I know it is shit but I am just stuck in the old ways. UG has worked fine in the IE for ages. But now what the hell is it with these over the top pop ups? Alice in Wonderland DVD and Dentyne Ice on every page? Not blocked by the pop up blocker? call me a noob or dumbass for using Internet Explorer, but why has UG all of a sudden started spamming us with idiotic pop ups? Solution without downloading Mozilla? it's on my blacklist- along with Linux, Lil Wayne in jail, dio's death,. dennis hoppers death, metallica, /b/, etc.

Anyone else dealing with UG's anhero move here? What's the solution pit monkeys?
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Nope, I use FF because my brain functions.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

lrn2adblockn00b
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Can't let you fix that, Starfox!
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Yeah- in 10 years of using IE without a problem I have one after 3 days. Only on UG. I don't use the internets or computers often. I am a n00b as said. Answer me and either give me a solution or tell me why UG has turned into a spambot overnight.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

Quote by lockwolf
Work fine for me...

In Firefox

+1
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Firefox is so much better. I don't see why you do not want.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Stupid is as stupid does.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Zoot Allures
lol, i use IE because my brain functions and it works fine.

I sometimes say the same thing twice because occasionally I repeat myself too.
The end of the world

Although, I am getting pop-ups for surveys that say something like please do not close out this window and then you leave UG and it starts the survey.

Anyone else getting those?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
funny how IE only ****s up in UG for the first time in 10 years. In AFTER lrn2adblocknoob lolololol and "I r mozilla fanboi / 14 yo"
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Download Opera. Problem solved without downloading Firefox.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Imma let you finish but I still think Firefox is the best broswer EVER!
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Doritoland
your stupid

what about his stupid?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
UG is trolling its n00b users bigtime. More popups than a cheap subscription pr0ns site circa 2002.
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Don't listen to the folks telling you to download Chrome. Avoid using Google software/products/whatever whenever possible.

Plus, beyond the whole being owned and operated by the evil Google, Chrome crashes a lot, at least for everyone I know who uses/has used it.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Srsly though. I m being fully serial bro. IE is teh n00bz I know this. I know this brah. But c'mon UG. This is over the top. Full adblock, not being affected on any sites on the interwebs except UG and one of the biggest money making schemes on the internet. Downloading on UG isn't supporting Communism haha..its supporting some of the biggest capitalist fat cats in the internet digital age. Zapp and the others are multi millionaires and things like this ad pop up that is unblockable is a reason. pretty weak. No problems in all this time? What changed in a week?
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Quote by JayT44
Although, I am getting pop-ups for surveys that say something like please do not close out this window and then you leave UG and it starts the survey.

Anyone else getting those?

I have
The end of the world

The real point here is- UG has started trolling its users big time with very unnecessary behaviour. Ruining the website tbh. Lurking teh Pit since 2008 and using the site since 04 and never had a problem until the last week.
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Quote by slight☼return
Srsly though. I m being fully serial bro. IE is teh n00bz I know this. I know this brah. But c'mon UG. This is over the top. Full adblock, not being affected on any sites on the interwebs except UG and one of the biggest money making schemes on the internet. Downloading on UG isn't supporting Communism haha..its supporting some of the biggest capitalist fat cats in the internet digital age. Zapp and the others are multi millionaires and things like this ad pop up that is unblockable is a reason. pretty weak. No problems in all this time? What changed in a week?

....What?

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by Spartan070sarge
....What?

+1
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Doritoland
your stupid

YOU'RE
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
lol I'll simplify that post.

IE = shit

UG up til May 25 = good in IE

IE + UG = good shit (before May 25)

IE + UG = wtf facepalm (after May 25)

IE + UG (after May 25) = x

What is "x"
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Quote by slight☼return
lol I'll simplify that post.

IE = shit

UG up til May 25 = good in IE

IE + UG = good shit (before May 25)

IE + UG = wtf facepalm (after May 25)

IE + UG (after May 25) = x

What is "x"

Take that entire equation, divide it by Opera (downloaded on May 30th), and everything =1, and when things =1, things are all good.

Quote by John Frusciante
Drama queen much? I use FF and I don't even use adblocker... they are just ads. I support UG by not blocking the ads, and they do absolutely nothing annoying that would merit me blocking them.
So

UG + popup spam post May 25= death of IE

Noooooo I don't want Opera. How the **** did it take UG nearly 10 years to finally destroy IE with unblockable popups? Truly a sad day..
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Page 1 of 2