Hi guys. I am looking for a amp (probably a tube amp) to replace my Peavey rage158.
The genres that I am going to play are post-rock(GSY! BE), ambient, shoegaze (MBV) and drone(Boris). It is for bedroom/apartment practise and future gigging (small venues).
My budget is about 500USD and some amps that I am looking at are:

Orange Tiny Terror
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Jet City JCA20H
Sound Drive Tube-7
Vox Night Train
Vox AC15

I am currently leaning towards to TT though. High watt amps like Peavey 6505 or JCM600 are hella expensive in my region and going used is not really an option as those amps are awful hard to find.

Thanks a lot! Try not to recommend me dis continued stuff as I can't really find them here.
I've only played the JCA20 out of those, but it's an awesome little beast.

Haven't played it yet but also look into the Egnater Tweaker. I know my GC has one, I'll go check it out if you'd like.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
I've only played the JCA20 out of those, but it's an awesome little beast.

Haven't played it yet but also look into the Egnater Tweaker. I know my GC has one, I'll go check it out if you'd like.

Sounds promising
I would definitely try out the Tweaker, and if you're going to play shoegaze/drone/ambient you're going to need a fuzz pedal to go with it. Your best bet would be either a Devi Ever Disaster Fuzz or a Big Muff, though you may want to play around with some others in case you don't find what you're looking for out of those 2.
Egnater Tweaker for sure is a good option. Also consider the Jet City PicoValve.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by phlip999
I would definitely try out the Tweaker, and if you're going to play shoegaze/drone/ambient you're going to need a fuzz pedal to go with it. Your best bet would be either a Devi Ever Disaster Fuzz or a Big Muff, though you may want to play around with some others in case you don't find what you're looking for out of those 2.

I can only blind buy the Tweaker which might be a bit risky as none of the shops here stocks those.
I have seen youtube videos of those Devi Ever pedals before. They are pretty suited for the style of music I am going to play which I am going to buy them in the future.