Basically I can't open my addictive drums in reaper, I've searched the web and they are definitely compatible. I put the dll. file in the right folder and set reaper to search there but it just won't find it.

Anyone got any ideas why? thanks.
did you make sure to install the VST plugin for AD when installing it?
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
In Reaper (under tracks) it's called "Insert Virtual Instrument on a new Track"... it shows up as a VSTi
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at May 30, 2010,
Quote by strangedogs
In Reaper (under tracks) it's called "Insert Virtual Instrument on a new Track"... it shows up as a VSTi

Addictive drums dosen't show up.
Huh... Are you running 64-bit Reaper or 32-bit?
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by strangedogs
Huh... Are you running 64-bit Reaper or 32-bit?

32 I think, is there a way of checking?
Quote by guitar12
32 I think, is there a way of checking?

Go to My Computer, right-click "Properties", then it should say next to "system type"
anyone got any other ideas? This is getting frustrating. I am running 32 bit btw.

Also I can't get it to run on my new Cubase! I can open all other vsts and I have redownloaded the AD demo multiple times.
I have had this problem as well. I downloaded a 64-bit version of AD and I'm running a 64-bit version Reaper. It doesn't show up on the VST nor VSTi section.