View poll results: Which Guitar?
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
11 58%
Dean RC7X
2 11%
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
6 32%
Voters: 19.
Depends on what you want to play, all three are pretty good but it all comes down to genre
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
I'd say the ibanez would cover the most bases. I don't generally like Gibson LP's, you need to find a good one.
Quote by SylKain
Depends on what you want to play, all three are pretty good but it all comes down to genre

Damn i forgot it again lol

I play metal basically Metallica, Iron Maiden, i bit of Children of Bodom, Ozzy Osbourne, that kind of stuff
The studio faded is actually the worst guitar on this earth that has ever been created. You're better off with the Ibanez in my opinion. The Dean is good too, but whatever you do just don't get that Paul. The neck is uncomfortable, really sticky, and really rough. Just don't get the paul.
Then the Ibanez hands down, the Dean comes second but I don't think you need a seven string that much and if you do there are much better choices than that one (example schecter ones that come with EMGs or Duncans and a price that doesn't include extra for the artist name)
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
Quote by Dio10101
The studio faded is actually the worst guitar on this earth that has ever been created. You're better off with the Ibanez in my opinion. The Dean is good too, but whatever you do just don't get that Paul. The neck is uncomfortable, really sticky, and really rough. Just don't get the paul.

anything other than the finish that brings concerns?
So you're comparing between 2 guitars that come with 24 frets and a floyd rose bridge and a guitar that has 22 frets with a t.o.m. Somehow I don't think you've thought about this.
Quote by Dio10101

I played one, and the neck is one of the best I ever played... better than most Gibson necks IMO.
I voted the Les Paul, but upon looking at the link, I'd stay away. Lower end Gibsons tend to be horrible.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER