I have a problem guys.. I need help!

The thing is that the g string on my guitar doesnt play G on the 12th fret.. it plays an F# there..

There's no problem in any other string.. just this damned G String

Any help??
Blues isn't hard to play, but it is hard to feel.

-Someone on the forum
ermm its a Pluto guitar

and i just checked with a tuner.. its an intonation problem.. none of the fret on any string are dead on right

-Someone on the forum
what do i do?

-Someone on the forum
You'll need to bring it into a good tech and have him compensate the saddle for the G string. This is a pretty common problem along with the B needing compensating. Before you bring it in though, put a new set of strings on it. Many times simply doing this can correct slightly off intonation. Also, are you sure that your tuner is reading in standard tuning? A lot of tuners have a flat button that you can press to go to alternate tunings. If you've got it set that way you will see a different note than G at the 12th fret. A jump from G to F# is quite a bit, which leads me to ask about the tuner being set right. Try these things before getting the saddle compensated. And don't mess with the truss rod if it's not buzzing around the 6-7th fret area. You won't gain anything and may mess up the guitar further than need be.
its actually 20 cents flatter than G at the 12th fret

-Someone on the forum
Just out of curiosity, how are you checking the intonation? I always compare the tuned open string to the fretted 12th. Others compare the 12th harmonic to the fretted 12th or the open to the 12th harmonic. I seem to be able to get more accuracy by doing the open/fretted 12th way. I guess it's because, in my mind at least, I play the guitar in open positions and by fretting, adding harmonics only as relish. If I performed more harmonics than fretting, then I would probably do it a different way.
So, try to get the open G string as dead on as possible to standard, then fret the 12th fret G and see where you are. If you can't get the open right on, just note how far off a drift from right on you have and take that into consideration when fretting at the 12th. Either way, they need to match.
Did you say that all the strings are off at the 12th?