Before i joined my band, i could go to the local pub and have a couple of pints, and enjoy myself a lot, but ever since i joined my band i find it hard to enjoy myself by doing anything else no matter what it is, i even went to a beer festival yesterday and found myself being bored out of my mind, nothing compares to playing with my band to me, does anyone else experience this?

This is really winding me up now as we only paly once a week , my life seems more dull than ever right now
That's what it was like when I first started fapping. It was the only thing that mattered at the time.
Yeah, that's pretty normal to start with, don't worry, it'll get old eventualy and other stuff in your life will look more interesting again.
Well video games that I once loved felt like a smelly pile of shit after call of duty 4 came out.
Play more often?

I think I have found ze solution.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
I've been thinking about fronting my own band for a long time just so I can be at the mercy of my own schedule. My band hasn't played many shows so we're kinda bored waiting for more opportunities. But I've decided- next summer I'm starting a ska band. YES
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
That's how i feel being home from college. My friends at home are awesome but i would much rather be back at school. Home is boring as shit.
ED REED BABY
Just play more guitar and have lots of band practice. Curious, what genre do you guys play?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
I've been thinking about fronting my own band for a long time just so I can be at the mercy of my own schedule. My band hasn't played many shows so we're kinda bored waiting for more opportunities. But I've decided- next summer I'm starting a ska band. YES

Don't do it man. Every old failed musician iv met has been in a ska band. You get hooked on that then you move to funk and any career in music is finished for you.
And to t/s perhaps the rest of your life is just shit.