Well I just got an e-mail from a summer camp asking for a phone interview! Anyone else here ever work on a summer camp, not a day camp an actual stay over camp. What was it like?
I'd like to do it. But all the agencies that offer American summer camp work over here seem to totally rip you off.
I'm getting paid this summer to do awesome stuff anyway so I don't mind, especially since I won't be responsible for anyone other than myself.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Twist of fate
I'm working at the camp where the Friday the 13th movies were filmed in New Jersey. I'm gonna get a hockey mask and a machette just to screw with people.

Holy crap, I went to the camp where they filmed the lake scenes. Don't swim in the lake, btw. Theres a shitload of leaches in there.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
If I get accepted into this theatre troupe that I auditioned for, then we have a few day camp thing.

The funny thing is that its a troupe that performs skits and stuff that are supposed to teach about sexuality and safe-sex. Its funded and everything by Planned Parenthood. (Its a co-ed camp, so there will be some sexual tension all up in that shit).
Quote by Twist of fate
I'm working at the camp where the Friday the 13th movies were filmed in New Jersey. I'm gonna get a hockey mask and a machette just to screw with people.

I went there when i was in Cub Scouts!

OT: I am working at Camp Keowa this summer. Working on staff is actually very similar to being a camper there, except you get electricity and fully operational bathing facilities.