hey guys, recently bought a hayden mofo, which im very happy about and enjoying!
however iv very worried about breaking it as it has seriously broke the bank. little bit concerned there is no standby switch, anyone else noticed this? if so will this jepodise the tubes? also how easy do the tubes crack in it? thanks, Paul
The tubes will last for atleast a few years man, I wouldn't worry.
The tubes are still stay hot weather an amp is in standby or not, so it won't make much difference really.
When they finally do blow or start to sound bad, you only need to replace the tubes, it dosn't brake the amp or anything like that. But you've got a long while till thatll need to happen anyway.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
does it have a rectifier tube?
If you don't talk to your kids about GAS, who will?
not sure.. it has 4 El84's and 3 something other valves, my dad says it does have a recifier tube yes. im just bovered about my valves cracking, i use my amp in many places, for gigs and stuff and worried about cracking them in transit.
nah it doesn't.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
No standby switch is fine, just let it warm up with the volume on 0 for a minute
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Your valves won't crack unless you take a hammer to them, pretty much, or throw your amp down or something.

They're made with 1/2-inch thick glass. Not gonna crack without some stress.

Hell, even if you DO throw it, who's to say that anything WILL happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-z_qNNcVz8
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
can that be true?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?