first of all

Rest In Peace Ronnie James Dio

Now, dio's funeral was today and the WBC were supposedly going to picket at it. ****ing cunts. If any of you were there, did they show up? and if they did what happened?

Thanks.
Quote by metalplayer0-1
first of all

Rest In Peace Ronnie James Dio

Now, dio's funeral was today and the WBC were supposedly going to picket at it. ****ing cunts. If any of you were there, did they show up? and if they did what happened?

Thanks.
I think they're right in the middle of the whole thing right now. I'll probably look for some footage on Youtube tomorrow. It bugs me that none of the major news networks seem to pick up on these things...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is hilarious, I hope it's happened.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It would be a stupid thing to do, picket funeral on an idol of thousands of beer-swilling metalheads, they'd get curbstomped.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
It would be a stupid thing to do, picket funeral on an idol of thousands of beer-swilling metalheads, they'd get curbstomped.

I'm fairly sure they are surrounded by police. The reason they haven't been killed by now is because of it. Soldiers families don't take kindly to it either.
The news doesn't catch them because thats exactly what they want; your attention. Don't feed their egos, they're not important enough to acknowledge.
Quote by shwilly
I think they're right in the middle of the whole thing right now. I'll probably look for some footage on Youtube tomorrow. It bugs me that none of the major news networks seem to pick up on these things...

It's probably because it is about somebody from METAL. After Dio died, I found myself watching E! news and all they said about Dio was a ticker at the bottom of the screen.

BUT after Gary Coleman died, Holy Crap, every 5 freakin minutes is an instant replay of the last 5 hours before he died and a "Long Lost" interview he did 3 months ago.

And that's one of the reasons I love metal so much. It's like going into the woods and not seeing any animals. You know they are there, but you just con't see them.

Sorry, kinda ranty there
I'm laughing so hard at you little shitnosed kids who don't understand why the MAINSTREAM media isn't covering a NON-MAINSTREAM artist.

Get a clue, morons.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
I'm laughing so hard at you little shitnosed kids who don't understand why the MAINSTREAM media isn't covering a NON-MAINSTREAM artist.

Get a clue, morons.

clearly you don't know anything
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by dead-fish

Get a clue, morons.

Dio's death was actually covered by DR. Denmark's national broadcasting association.
Was kinda surprised about that. But surely didn't expect them to do any follow-up. Which they didn't
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by illuminatiano
Darn it, Clyde, them city-slick'rrs been talkin' up that thar drain pipe again! Get mah boomstick!

Is that a fact?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
His death was covered by CNN and MSNBC. Nothing very long, but they talked about on air for a little bit. The typical he passed away from stomach cancer, had a successful solo career, and mentioned he took Ozzy's spot in Sabbath.
Quote by dead-fish
Is that a fact?

Damn it man, Atlanta is in the shite south but isn't that bad.
Quote by illuminatiano
Ya'll come back now, ya'hrr! Them boys down that thar south of the mississippi sure do know how'ta have a rootin' tootin' good ol' time!

Oh, I'm sure of that...
F THEM denying a dead man's rights kiss my Ass WBC you think your doing a good thing im going to get all the metalheads to kick your asses off a F'in Cliff RIP Dio we still love you
Zune Tag: Metal4life 1976
PlayStation Network: Koltzow

Quote by Bearded_Seth
At least you know you're attractive..

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.
Last edited by Thrash_Head1990 at Jun 1, 2010,
Quote by dead-fish
why the MAINSTREAM media isn't covering a NON-MAINSTREAM artist

Lack of profit motive.

If Lady Gaga had choked on a dick and died (no Heimlich in the bathhouse), we'd be hearing a lot more about it.

Then again, they did fawn over Chuck Schuldiner quite a bit, but he was converting a non-mainstream genre (death metal) into a mainstream one (radio prog/heavy metal)
the stupidity of some people is unmeasurable

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by Thrash_Head1990
im going to get all the metalheads to kick your asses off a F'in Cliff

Is that right?

I think the best way to deal with people like the WBC is to simply ignore them untill they fade into nothingness.

It's only one family right??
Evidently they were there (not a great number) but the security and police didn't let them anywhere near the service.. There were counter-protesters there as well..

When the old man dies from the WBC I hope to see protesters pointing and laughing at the service, to see how they like it
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
When the old man dies from the WBC I hope to see protesters pointing and laughing at the service, to see how they like it
I'm not someone who likes to root for revenge, but that's not a bad idea.
Quote by MightyAri
Is that right?

I think the best way to deal with people like the WBC is to simply ignore them untill they fade into nothingness.

It's only one family right??

Big family though, everyone seems to have about ten children in it, and Phelps made lots of his children study law at university. They're like a regiment of lawyers.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Big family though, everyone seems to have about ten children in it, and Phelps made lots of his children study law at university. They're like a regiment of lawyers.

Yep, and they don't actually believe what they campaign for (well, maybe the peons do, but not Phelps himself), rather they use these protests to take opportunity to sue people/the government for various reasons, as far as I know, the government settles out of court a lot.

Their system is a good one, the WBC are rich.
So they are trolling IRL in order to get assaulted and then sue?
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
So they are trolling IRL in order to get assaulted and then sue?

Brilliant isn't it?

If not entirely morally despicable
Wow, that is rather brilliant.

So what do you guys think? Laughing and pointing at the old man's (Phelps) funeral --> good money for WBC? Could they somehow get something out of such a case? I mean, surely freedom of speach gives the freedom to mock the dead? Even at a funeral?
It doesn't mean the WBC are going to get anything other than more publicity when Satan dies.

*speech btw, sorry.

You do have freedom to mock, but it's the respect thing is what irks people.
Quote by dead-fish
Oh, I'm sure of that...

You're not very far off. These rotten tomato'ed-neck peasants could all die off, I'm just a French hipster metalhead in the midst of ignorance, imirite ?
Quote by freddaahh

If you haven't seen Louis Theroux's documentary, The Most Hated Family in America, watch it. Not only is it great, but it looks like none of the younger generation want to have anything to do with the opposite sex and don't want to get married and have kids, so they'll die out eventually. When Fred kicks it, which will be soonish, there'll be Shirley left, then they'll probably die out.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand