Long story short.
I have come into some information which could lead to someone getting into a lot of trouble. Just wondering if anyone knows of a site where you can ask for legal advice and they can tell you whether your information is worth going to the police with. A friend of mine mentioned a website ages ago but i can't remember what it's called and i can't get in touch with her atm.
Uh, do you want someone in trouble or not?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by Burningritual
Long story short.
I have come into some information which could lead to someone getting into a lot of trouble. Just wondering if anyone knows of a site where you can ask for legal advice and they can tell you whether your information is worth going to the police with. A friend of mine mentioned a website ages ago but i can't remember what it's called and i can't get in touch with her atm.

UG? The Pit, to be more specific.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
CONFESS!!!! Confess, you murderer!!!!!!!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yes the person should get in trouble.
A young kid got abused years ago. No witnesses, the abuser was a girl who may have been under legal age.
And it happened more than once.
Quote by magicninja_
Umm you can give details without saying names.

In other words I can't fap to this.

sigged
Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
Tell the police then.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by Burningritual
A young kid got abused years ago. No witnesses, the abuser was a girl who may have been under legal age.

That's gonna be a major roadblock. You should still do what you can though.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
I don't know how well that will hold up. since its been years and no witnesses, and the fact that the person is a Girl, and our legal systems it would be hard to make a case. she could turn it into a rape case, I'm not joking it happened to me more or less.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Burningritual

If there are no witnesses and it happened years ago, it begs the question what evidence could you possibly have?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
That's gonna be a major roadblock. You should still do what you can though.

Is there no behavioural tendancies linked with childhood abuse? Swear i'v seen it on tv before on a documentary. And the person doesn't want to take it further as they don't want to bring it up for no conviction. If it was me i'd go police now an i said they should but i have to respect what they want to do.
Anyway does anyone know that site i still cant find it.
Quote by Shizka
Just for starters. What country are you from?

England.
And thanks mistressibanez i will try that.
And Callum the person is clearly messed up i always thought they were troubled. History of drug abuse, aggressive behaviour pretty much no finger nails you can tell something isn't right.
Quote by Burningritual
England.
And thanks mistressibanez i will try that.
And Callum the person is clearly messed up i always thought they were troubled. History of drug abuse, aggressive behaviour pretty much no finger nails you can tell something isn't right.

No fingernails? Wut?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
No fingernails? Wut?

Literally all been bitten off. Read that can sometimes be a symptom. And yes R U theres no evidence. I gotta go now so can't respond again thanks again to people who replied.
"It's just obvious they were abused" doesn't really hold up in court.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.