Alright, so I've grown a liking to Ibanez's Japanese Custom Gutiars and I wanted to know how I could get one myself. I live in Canada ad I've looked through google, where can I buy a J custom online that will ship to Canada? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

John
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by IbanezRGS
Alright, so I've grown a liking to Ibanez's Japanese Custom Gutiars and I wanted to know how I could get one myself. I live in Canada ad I've looked through google, where can I buy a J custom online that will ship to Canada? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

John

Ebay will be your best bet:p
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
Meestursparkle on E-Bay. The dude is the man when it comes to J-Customs. Heck all Japan sourced guitars for that matter.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I'd prefer not to go used.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by IbanezRGS
I'd prefer not to go used.

The guitars that guy mentioned before sells actually are new:p It's an online shop that works via ebay I think
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Gego
The guitars that guy mentioned before sells actually are new:p It's an online shop that works via ebay I think

Oh, alright. Thanks guys! I'm wondering if that's the only way to get them to Canada?
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
ishibashi, maybe?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm pretty sure AxeMusic.ca has them, and I've seen them for sale in a store in Barrie.. which is nowhere near you but there's lots of options the easiest being ebay.
Quote by Shashing
I'm pretty sure AxeMusic.ca has them, and I've seen them for sale in a store in Barrie.. which is nowhere near you but there's lots of options the easiest being ebay.

I'd be really surprised if Axe Music had them, I'm on that site a lot and I've never seen J Customs in store.

IBANEDIT:

I was right, they just have the prestige series.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Last edited by IbanezRGS at May 30, 2010,
Unless you're really lucky, you wont find a J-Custom in a store, and it will almost definitely be used. They are only sold in Japan, and Ibanez are cracking down on dealers shipping them overseas. Good thing is Meestursparkle isnt actually a dealer, he buys them new from dealers and sells them on, so you can still get them from him.
Yahoo Japan, or any Japanese forward shipping service. Either way you'll be needing a middleman to get the guitar from Japan to Canada.
Meestursparkle on ebay

or the ishibashi web shop would be your best bets.

BTW in case you may not have known, the J-Customs go for like $2000-$3000 or something like that new.
IMO if you have the cash it's worth it
Quote by siverstorm
Meestursparkle on ebay

or the ishibashi web shop would be your best bets.

BTW in case you may not have known, the J-Customs go for like $2000-$3000 or something like that new.
IMO if you have the cash it's worth it

Actually, when I was buying my S5470 I found some J customs for the same price in that Meetursparkle guy his shop:p Shame back then all J customs were RGs and I wanted an S
My gear:

Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
google ibanezrules

Rich Harris is the go to guy for any new high end Ibanez guitar.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER