Seeing as how this is for customization I'll ask here...

1) How would I move or mess with my pickups so that I can change my guitar's sound?

2) Is that even what pick ups do? lololol

3) Can you guys name some ways to mod my wah pedal? I wanna hear some options... lol
Fair enough.
the easiest thing to do with pickups is to change them out for new ones which is a pretty simple job
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Er, wrong, easiest thing to do is change the pickup height. Also, changing to higher or lower value control pots can be an easy way to modify how much treble you've got.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
1) As Mike said, pretty much the only thing you can do with just moving the pickups is height, so if you want to do that, find a height you like.

2) Pickups pick up the vibrations of the strings and change it to an electrical signal. lolol?

3) You might want to check out the Wah Pedal Thread, they have some mods in the OP, and if you still aren't sure, post with some ideas of what you want, and they should be able to help you. lolololol?

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
How do I raise the pickups height?

And I don't say "lmao" or "lmfao" or "rofl." I just add more lol's.
Fair enough.
Tighten the screws they're attached with. If you have humbuckers you can usually adjust individual polepieces as well.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
on a humbucker, the middle screw in this picture:
Clicky

lol

What I was trying to get at was there there is nothing funny about those posts at all, nothing that would even make you giggle, ololololol!!!11!!1

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
That picture majorly messed with my mind.
I've never ever used the term "lol" before...
Shit! I said lol again!
No not lol! God damnit! Stop making me type lol!

Seriously, Change pickups, change pots, change tone caps, change pup height, change pup height angle...
That's pretty much it. Other than peeing on it(It should have no effect other than possible rusting)
..I was watching my death.
lololol Sorry it's just funny to me. Cause I'm asking all these questions and I just chuckle. I just tend to laugh at myself for having to ask such questions. I don't know I always usually have a smile on my face, and when I let out a laugh I just put lol. And I put as many lol's as the laugh lasts. lololol See that one lasted about 2 seconds. lololol see that one too!!! But anyway, thanks you guys! lol (That's a smile and a quit sigh coming out. lol )
Fair enough.
Seriously. No lol's allowed to be used that much.
Check the urban dictionary, untill like the 10th page, it all says the same thing.
"A general response to something in which the listener is uninterested in" Pretty much the equivalent of saying, "Cool", or "Hmm" in my opinion.
..I was watching my death.