I may just have to bring it into my luthier. The buzz is on 16-19 on E, 11-14 on A, 6-9 on D. And some weird reverb when picking the open A.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
I may just have to bring it into my luthier. The buzz is on 16-19 on E, 11-14 on A, 6-9 on D. And some weird reverb when picking the open A.

Twisted neck...think about it...or, have you changed string gauge recently, is there relief in the neck?
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Last edited by Skeet UK at May 30, 2010,
Your bridge could possibly be to low to the fret board or angled funny. Give it a few turns and raise it up see what happens.

My twelfth fret was buzzing on my Epiphone Les Paul and I changed the strings and it was gone so that might be a problem too.

I think your best bet would be to take it to a shop.
a 1/4 turn of the truss rod is supposed to do wonders for fret buzz, as the majority of the time it's actually the neck not having enough relief, rather than bridge being to low
could be neck relief, could be a high fret or two, could be you need a higher saddle, or i suppose it could be you need a neck reset. any of these things can be fixed.
Quote by Skeet UK
Twisted neck...think about it...or, have you changed string gauge recently, is there relief in the neck?

Yup... I don't want to mess it up even more, so I'll bring it in to my luthier soon.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Seriously, you should take it in. I've learned the hard way that if somethings wrong with your guitar, take it to the shop or you might make it worse. It doesn't sound too bad though.