Page 1 of 4
It seems like lately the Pit has been even more about debates than usual (well, me and Craigo make a lot of debate threads, too). So which Pit users do you agree with the most? Since it seems there's a lot of debates involving users like Craigo, captaincrunk, SomeoneYouKnew, Jackal58, etc.

I personally seem to agree almost all the time with StewieSwan and archangels666. I also agree with Vornik and Craigo a lot, but not as much as the first two. And outside the debate threads, I agree a lot with JacobTheMe and Xiaoxi.
No one. Ever. If anyone of you notice the things I say in the debate threads, I make a point to play devil's advocate, even when it isn't called for.
I haven't been paying enough attention to choose a side, tbh.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Probably meths, mistress_ibanez, craigo, slackerbabbath (anyone from C vs. E really that wasnt a creationist/troll) and the_madcap.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wow. That's going to be a very long list.
I started but I would be remiss in leaving a lot of people off.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by darkcheef
None, it's more fun to play Devil's Advocate.

No it isn't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
TheBlessed Dead, Vad Hamster and SomeoneYouKnew.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Myself, except for sometimes when I do not.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
JacobTheMe is a big one, genghisghandi some of the time.

I'm not usually in the debate threads most of the time, but if I have something to say I'll get in there depending on the topic.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Myself. Though I do disagree with my self incredibly often. Like now, I'm unsure if incredibly was the right word to use.

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
me, everyone else seems to be stuck up each others rear tbh...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Cheesecakefag and Stewie come to mind.

edit: Tuner and Meths as well.
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at May 30, 2010,
Don't really pay attention enough to notice who I agree with. I usually just try to fly solo.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
No one. Ever. If anyone of you notice the things I say in the debate threads, I make a point to play devil's advocate, even when it isn't called for.

It's annoying.

Craigo, probably. I've disagreed with him on some things, but they're few and far between.
To be honest, me. Reason being is I don't take this place seriously enough to even care about other users, let alone wasting the time in deciding which ones I agree with most often.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
To be honest, me. Reason being is I don't take this place seriously enough to even care about other users, let alone wasting the time in deciding which ones I agree with most often.

Oh, also you. I usually like your posts and agree with what you have to say.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by darkcheef
icwutudidthar

Dammit. I can't get anything past you guys.

TunerAddict - Regarding things middle eastern.
Slackerbabbath - Regarding things, well just things.
daytripper 75 - Regarding the absolute supremacy of the Seahawks. 21-10 bitch.
SYK - Regarding absolutely ignorant statements.
UrAllshit - Regarding beer.
I agree with most of you most of the time.
I disagree with all of you occasionally. That's life.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I try to avoid the more intelligent threads because I know just about nothing.

Fassa and Riffofthebeast. (Damn kid revolutionized measurement as we know it).
Quote by JacobTheMe
Riffofthebeast. (Damn kid revolutionized measurement as we know it).

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Riffofthebeast. (Damn kid revolutionized trolling as we know it).

fix'd. seriously. Other than metabolicmaggot that kid is literally the greatest troll I have ever seen on any forum, anywhere.

EDIT: ^^ fffuuuuu-
I've always thought it was kind of obvious when Lt. Shinysides isn't being serious and playing Devil's Advocate, and it's kind of funny seeing the users get mad when they realize they've been trolled. I'll admit it's annoying if it wasn't obvious trolling, but sometimes users here troll REALLY obviously and people fall for it because winning a debate against a creationist is so much fun, apparently.
I AM ALWAYS RIGHT YOU MOTHERS

Seriously, I wish I payed more attention to be able to tell. I don't dwell in the Pit, I try to make an appearance in the electric guit fiddles forums too, so I don't get to know many people.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by The Madcap
I've always thought it was kind of obvious when Lt. Shinysides isn't being serious and playing Devil's Advocate, and it's kind of funny seeing the users get mad when they realize they've been trolled. I'll admit it's annoying if it wasn't obvious trolling, but sometimes users here troll REALLY obviously and people fall for it because winning a debate against a creationist is so much fun, apparently.

Even if they are trolling, sometimes you can still learn something. Debates are about learning something from the other side, not winning or losing.
/2cents
omg Kensai! i wanna blow him!

i dont really look at usernames that much. i just judge on the content of their posts.
(theres no ignoring the kensai dick sucking though. im surprised he hasnt been mentioned yet)
Quote by JayT44
Oh, also you. I usually like your posts and agree with what you have to say.

That would warm my soul.

If I had one!
MATTERHORN
Page 1 of 4