hi ug

i was changing my guitar strings and accidentally knocked off a piece from the bridge and cannot find it idk what its called or where to purchase it

can you please help me by telling me what the piece is called and where to purchase it please!!!!!


heres a pic

Thats called a bridge saddle, you can get them at most guitar retailers, but you have to make sure you buy the right one. for reference, I'd bring one other one with you when you go to get one so you can compare. If the place you go to doesn't have them, look online for the saddle, they're pretty cheap.