Ahh, nothing like Pearl Jam to symbolically make fun of the deterioration of middle class American minorities who cling to the mainstream religion in order to justify their ignorance overpowering their good sense allowing them to act in an illogical, self-destructive manner.

maybe i am a jerk, but the guy who typed this is very obsessive about grammar and likes to be absolutely right about every little thing he says/writes/etc. so this sentence just seems like something is wrong to me. around the part after the word "justify" seems weird, but i do not know how to explain the error. anyone....haaaaaaaaaaaave fun with it
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
This is what we call a run-on sentence...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
seems like a run on sentence
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
It sounds like it came from a self-righteous 12 year old that has no bloody idea what they are saying at all.
It needs a comma after ignorance, its a run-on sentence.
(Technically thats 2. Do I get a cookie?)
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by JayT44
This is what we call a run-on sentence...

Aye, tis be this.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
"There is nothing like Pearl Jam to symbolically make fun of the deterioration of middle class American minorities, who cling to the mainstream religion in order to justify their ignorance, which overpowers their good sense, allowing them to act in an illogical, self-destructive manner."

Fix'd. This is now grammatically correct, but I still think it's a run-on.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Ahh, nothing like Pearl Jam to symbolically make fun of the deterioration of middle class American minorities who cling to the mainstream religion in order to justify the ignorance overpowering their good sense which allows them to act in an illogical, self-destructive manner.

I edited it a little, and it seems a bit better, maybe not.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
"There is nothing like Pearl Jam to symbolically make fun of the deterioration of middle class American minorities, who cling to the mainstream religion in order to justify their own ignorance. This, in turn, overpowers their good sense and allows them to act in an illogical and self-destructive manner."

Completely fix'd. If nothing else, bitch about his run on sentence.