i took an animation class this past semester and made a little short. it was lacking a fitting soundtrack, as my group had been quite lazy, and i'd been itching to do something musical, so the first thing i did since summer break started was to come up with original music. i just wanted to share, and maybe some feedback would be nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFtB_0xYFk

i programmed the entire score in Fruity Loops with the Edirol Orchestral vsti. the story concept was a girl's idea; me and the other guy in the group wanted the king to stab the queen while they were kissing, but that was vetoed.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Not bad.

Kind of cheesy though.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Interesting. I've done some Film Score work. You can hear it in my sig. It's going to be featured in a student film.
thanks. i'm not that proud of the animation itself, but i think i did a decent job for my first time composing a soundtrack.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I liked it. I used to make like that before. You may want to add some underlayers/pad sounds, coz for me it sounds a bit thin. IMO but overall, its very good, keep it up!
Just for today, do not worry.
Just for today, do not anger.
Honor your parents, teachers, and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Show gratitude to everything.
Last edited by Ross Alejandro at May 31, 2010,
Quote by Kämpfer
Interesting. I've done some Film Score work. You can hear it in my sig. It's going to be featured in a student film.

I've just gotten around to actually watching the film. The music is very fitting. Nice animation too.