I go to school across the river and live in the Fenway if that counts...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Why Harvard specifically? You do realize you live an hour away from tons of colleges in the greater Boston area, don't you?
you seriously thing that there is someone so amazing to succeed in Harvard even if he/she visits UG? Man that'S like impossible.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by daeqwon10000
I doubt it, I'm just curious, and if you do let's hang out! I only live about an hour away!

Why do you doubt it, are you making a statement about perceived intelligence or just so few people go there that it is statistically unlikely that one would be on at 3am EST.

edit: because if you are making an intelligence comment i do go to the best University in Canada (at least according to almost every study etc.) so i am offended by you doubting average intelligence. if it's just they probably aren't on, so far you are right.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Last edited by Drmckool at May 31, 2010,
Quote by Kozlic
you seriously thing that there is someone so amazing to succeed in Harvard even if he/she visits UG? Man that'S like impossible.

I'm considering applying to Harvard for grad school...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Why Harvard specifically? You do realize you live an hour away from tons of colleges in the greater Boston area, don't you?

That's what I was thinking...
Quote by daeqwon10000
haha the hanging out part was a joke guys, I just wanna know if there anyone here goes to Harvard, that's all.

why though
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I attended Boston University for one year, two years ago. I'd hang out with you, but alas, I'm located in Detroit now.