I mean, aren't they selling tacos?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
i have no idea what youre talking about, but after checking taco bell's website for a tropical theme, i found coupons for free limeade sparklers:

http://www.tacobell.com/promo/limeade-coupon

i still have no idea what youre talking about though.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Because these chain restaurants will employ any sort of tag to their items to make them seem more festive and cultured. The thought of eating shrimp from taco bell would seem disgusting otherwise. I have to admit the sparklers they advertise look good, how can it be bad-shaved ice, flavoring, 7 up concoction. But the thought of ordering a "sparkler" seems unappetizing and homo-erotic.
Parts of Mexico are tropical, right? Or all of it. I donno.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by robshredsky
Because these chain restaurants will employ any sort of tag to their items to make them seem more festive and cultured. The thought of eating shrimp from taco bell would seem disgusting otherwise. I have to admit the sparklers they advertise look good, how can it be bad-shaved ice, flavoring, 7 up concoction. But the thought of ordering a "sparkler" seems unappetizing and homo-erotic.

It's just a drink, not a slush. I had one yesterday. You're thinking of the Fruitista Freezes.

But I don't even know what you're talking about, Momie. The food isn't tropical-themed at all. The Fruitista Freezes are, sort of, but I haven't even seen an ad for those in months.
I'm veggie, so no.

EDIT: I don't think they even had these in my area. The comments on the second link said they were only available in certain areas, though, so I guess that explains it.
Last edited by Holy Katana at May 31, 2010,

Cancun, Mexico.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Momentosis
I mean, aren't they selling tacos?

Not sure if serious..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by The_Sophist
Mexico is covered in tomato plants as far as the eye can see.

and marijuana + burrito trees...

i dunno i get the whole mexican theme from their resturants, maybe they look different where you are
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated