So I am trying to build myself up a decent rig and the last piece is my amp. I have a pretty decent 30w Nu-X amp but I just can't live without some sweet tubey goodness. I did some looking around, some listening and some playing on smaller tube amps or their larger brethren and settled that for my price range and what I wanna play I would love one of the Krank Jr amps, most likely a Krankenstein Jr. I did some looking around for them and can't seem to find them anywhere within Australia, if I wanted to shell out $8,000 for a big one I could get one on every street but for some reason the Jr's are nowhere to be found and most places I look overseas that sell worldwide have some manufacturer exclusion list that Includes Australia. Why are they so hard to get here, is it as it seems and Krank are keeping them out, or are they planning some big launch sometime soon.

Any help would be appreciated

Anyone who just wants to say Kranks suck, piss off and don't bother, I don't care what you think
I'm about 2 hours out of Sydney, called one of their stores today and they said they only stock the big ones and that Jr's aren't in Aus yet. What suburb did you see it in, might give them a try, that store might not be full of liars :P
Quote by druMMaBoY69
the parramatta one has loads of em.

Awesome, thanks. What price do they have on them, if you know?
Quote by 3vISc3raT3R
So I am trying to build myself up a decent rig and the last piece is my amp. I have a pretty decent 30w Nu-X amp but I just can't live without some sweet tubey goodness. I did some looking around, some listening and some playing on smaller tube amps or their larger brethren and settled that for my price range and what I wanna play I would love one of the Krank Jr amps, most likely a Krankenstein Jr. I did some looking around for them and can't seem to find them anywhere within Australia, if I wanted to shell out $8,000 for a big one I could get one on every street but for some reason the Jr's are nowhere to be found and most places I look overseas that sell worldwide have some manufacturer exclusion list that Includes Australia. Why are they so hard to get here, is it as it seems and Krank are keeping them out, or are they planning some big launch sometime soon.

Any help would be appreciated

Anyone who just wants to say Kranks suck, piss off and don't bother, I don't care what you think

Sell you my Krank Rev Jr Pro?

It only needs new power tubes.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Billy Hyde have the Krankenstein on special atm for $3199
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^nah I don't think thats the price for the full stack, don't worry if it was i'd be jumping all over it too

Quote by AxSilentxLine
Yup I live at Parra heaps there

relly? i'm there quite often too
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

That's just the head.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Yeah, I am just looking at a Jr head and Cab 20-50w is more than enough for me. I don't plan on playing anywhere too big for a long time :P
They are more of a "Money is no object" amp. They sound bloody amazing for metal and pretty nice clean (all my opinion) but yeah you do pay a lot.
Most definitely, when and if I get a full sized amp it will probably be a Mesa Dual or something like that. But for a smaller tube practice amp I am more than happy to fork out for a Krank.
Quote by 3vISc3raT3R
They are more of a "Money is no object" amp. They sound bloody amazing for metal and pretty nice clean (all my opinion) but yeah you do pay a lot.

Oh you dont need to tell me about high cost amps, my amp cost more than that.
but its a hand made one, not a mass produced one.
The price of amps here encourages people to build their own. It can actually be cost effective because they rip us off in the shops.

There has to be a silver lining somewhere.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by AxSilentxLine
I dunno there are heaps of amps I would go for before a Krank

Like my AOR50? I was wondering if you still wanted it, i haven't heard from you for a few months.
Quote by TOMMYB22
Like my AOR50? I was wondering if you still wanted it, i haven't heard from you for a few months.

Yea mate still catching up on bills and stuff haha unfortunately my car finance company and real estate aren't sympathetic to my amp needs
Quote by AxSilentxLine
Yea mate still catching up on bills and stuff haha unfortunately my car finance company and real estate aren't sympathetic to my amp needs

Hmm... the economy is angered
So think I am gonna pass on it, gonna apparently cost ~$3,000 for a 50w stack. Krank apparently just had a price hike cause all their shit isn't ridiculously overpriced already.