Around this time of day, (3 to 5 in the morning), I hear a certain bird call. Every day, without fail. Whenever I hear this bird, I envision an alley in a city. In this alley is a rusty door with ivy growing around it, and a broken fire escape to the left of the door. The alley is blocked by a wrought iron fence. I swear, if I run into this place someday, I will be very intrigued.

I dunno. I just wanted to share that. It's just a weird feeling.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
That's nice. I always imagine decrepit and shabby old townhouses filled with artists and wish I was there, but I don't know where they are, or if those places would ever exist anymore.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I've had dreams/preminitions like that then encountered them, to me it just spells fate.

Other than that i constantly think of rolling fields, with the sun bouncing onto them and its just me there.

I keep thinking of my dream house aswel, roughly around Lake Como in Italy. Essentially, Naboo
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
I've had dreams/preminitions like that then encountered them, to me it just spells fate.

You should seek some professional help if you really believe that.
Inhuman evil take down!
Quote by Anthony1991

Well you're wrong. Bloody superstitious bollocks. I bet you've modified the memory on some subconscious level, and the original dream was fairly generic or only vaguely remeniscent of the place you found yourself in.

I constantly think of a particular scene, at night, involving a house with lights on in the distance, a big field before it with a few trees and hills that sort of flow in a zig-zag shape, a weird-shaped bright cloud behind the house and big menacing trees on either side of it. I've referenced it in some lyrics, and incorporated it into a painting I'm doing.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 31, 2010,
I've had dreams about places I've never been, its strange. But sometimes its somewhere I haven't been but I've heard of, like a certain shop or park or town. Makes me wonder if the real thing looks anything like what I dreamt...
Did i say i believe it?

I didnt.

When it happens enough times my opinion is clearly clouded, the fact is whilst i may not be affiliated to a religion, i cant shake the feeling that something is out there. Shockingly its my opinion and your 'cool' denouncement of what you seem to think i believe is both sad and worthy of pity.

If you want to be conformist go - ah actually this is the place to be conformist.

Yeh MG's are crap. *bandwagon*
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Who mentioned coolness? Just because there's some kind of consensus doesn't mean it's the result of a bandwagon. Skepticism and rejection of superstition is a good, rational way of thinking, I'm glad I wasn't the only one to bring it up.

And if you genuinely don't believe it, surely you can see that you didn't make that entirely clear
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 31, 2010,
You said you have premonitions. You know what that means, don't try and wriggle your way out of what you said by using a holier than though attitude to the people who try to speak with some reason.
Inhuman evil take down!
I think with clarity and rationality. It is rational to me at least, that after enough occurrences that i feel there is something to it.

I mentioned it off hand anyway, i dont vest my entire belief into it - it would be foolish to do so. I merely think there is more to it than what my initial skepticism would allude to.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I merely think there is more to it than what my initial skepticism would allude to.
Can you not see how you are contradicting yourself?
Inhuman evil take down!
Man, these off topic discussions are always good for a laugh.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by 18th_Angel
Can you not see how you are contradicting yourself?

Is that the very point of philosophy and religion?

If we knew the answers we wouldn't be bitching at other the internet now would we?
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
Is that the very point of philosophy and religion?

If we knew the answers we wouldn't be bitching at other the internet now would we?

Seems to be, but we were talking about neither. I'll leave you with this:
Inhuman evil take down!
A dark forest someplace in Europe, pretty much the forests seen in black metal videos, I really want to go to one, it like fits my personality.

It probably means that you want to go to that place or it would be the perfect place for you or something along those lines
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Yeah i have had dreams of places that seem familiar but what i have never been to, i dream in great detail, one place was kinda like this big covered market that i had walked past in barcelona, except in the dream i went inside it. This other one was of a street and a house that i was sure i knew.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by 18th_Angel
*Sagan*

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at May 31, 2010,
chances are u would not like it.

like i wanted to live in the city in a art loft for a summer so dad paid for it so i could get the experience and it sucked. after about three days of drinking and smoking nobody wanted to go out to good meals or to go to clubs mainly cuz they were lazy with no money.
Yeah, I always think of this beach which is secluded and really quiet, and there's a forest right next to it. I have dreams where I walk on this path in the forest but I can still see the beach so it's like being out in the open. The only sounds I can hear are squirrels and my footsteps.

There's another place I dream about a lot, which is some old apartment. I don't really like it but I dream about it all the time.
cat