Help our band win a free day of studio recording! No registrations necessary!

Page 1 of 2
Please vote again! We are in second place!

Dear UG,

as a visitor of the Pit for quite a few years now, I've seen many topics where a user's band is participating in a contest and needs your help to vote for them.

This topic is no exception; A few months ago our band entered a contest where we had to make our own version of a Michael Jackson song.
We just found out we have been selected for the top 3 , and we could really use all of your help to take the number 1 place and win a free day of studio recording.

On this myspace page, you can find the 3 entries:

http://www.myspace.com/dmrecordingstudio

If you would be so kind to scroll down a bit to the poll and vote for our band "Generation" with our rock and roll version of "Dirty Diana" with one simple click, it would be greatly appreciated and it would certainly help us get our band known in other areas besides our local towns!

Greetings and thanks in advance!
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Last edited by cocacolabottle at Jun 9, 2010,
Done
Tell me, who is this?
It's Mr. Lemon...
What are you doing here?
I'm off to the cupboard, where I keep the bodies...
Bad Mr. Lemon, bad lemon.
done, good luck

edit: i also think your cover is the best one, the most energy and the best quality imo.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Last edited by Sol9989 at May 31, 2010,
Done, you version is really good. Your band should win easily.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Thanks very much guys! Yeah we have 100% because we just found out a few hours ago that we are selected and it's still pretty early in Belgium so we figure the 2 other bands are still asleep

We definitely hope so Jak Archer!

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Voted!

And what the hell is up with the muddy sound on the vocals on all the recordings? I hope they weren't done at the studio you'll win time in.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Haha no Demon Wolf, everything besides the drums are recorded with a Line 6 Toneport UX.

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by cocacolabottle
Haha no Demon Wolf, everything besides the drums are recorded with a Line 6 Toneport UX.

Oh fair enough then.

Good luck.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Voted, although i doubt you need it haha look at that bar go !

also your cover was awesome.

Good luck
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Voted. Come and play a gig somewhere in the neighbourhood of Heist of den Berg though, I'd like to see it live =D
Play the music, not the instrument.
Quote by Larsman9000
Voted. Come and play a gig somewhere in the neighbourhood of Heist of den Berg though, I'd like to see it live =D

Keep an eye on our myspace and facebook for gigs:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Generation/79340337643?ref=ts!
We just played in Beerzel a week ago! I think we're playing in Heist-Goor the 7th of August!

Thanks very much so far everyone, as you can see it's helping a lot! The only problem is that the voting is open until the end of last month, so I hope we can keep this headstart up!

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Last edited by cocacolabottle at May 31, 2010,
so it's already finished? =O
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I became a fan on FB. And wait, wut? We're playing somewhere in the neighbourhood on the 7th of August too O.o
Anywayz, hope you guys win, I'll pass the voting link on to my friends too!
Done! and I think you are gonna win!
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Voted
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I was gonna vote but I don't understand Belgian. wtf is a favoriet?

Only joking, I voted for you.
Quote by cocacolabottle
Keep an eye on our myspace and facebook for gigs:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Generation/79340337643?ref=ts!
We just played in Beerzel a week ago! I think we're playing in Heist-Goor the 7th of August!

Thanks very much so far everyone, as you can see it's helping a lot! The only problem is that the voting is open until the end of last month, so I hope we can keep this headstart up!

Sorry for going completely off topic, but are you, by any chance, playing at 'The Vorsfeesten' on the 7th of August? If so, you'll see me there, my band is playing there too.
Voted, good luck!
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
I voted and you're at 85% of the votes now, looks like this will be a landslide

If I do anything like this I FULLY expect you to vote, comprendre?
Bon chance mon ami.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Voted.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by Larsman9000
Sorry for going completely off topic, but are you, by any chance, playing at 'The Vorsfeesten' on the 7th of August? If so, you'll see me there, my band is playing there too.

That's possible! We've only just booked that gig a few days ago so we've yet to receive more information! Would be cool if we are playing together!

Thanks so much everyone, we would have never had so many votes already if it weren't for you guys! Please keep voting and tell your friends! Also thanks for the comments on the cover itself, we're very proud of it!

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Please continue to vote for us, all the people who have been so kind to have voted for us a week ago can now vote again!

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Voted. Good luck man
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2